Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5.

??? POV

"Aye nigga you need to find Cree!" Mace said

"The fuck you mean, nigga it was your job to handle that bitch!" Sneak said.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I don't give a flying fuck who job it was, I need the hoe here now because the bitch and I got unfinished business!" I said taking a hit of my blunt.

Then someone burst through my door. "Ace. I got a word on that hoe Cree, apparently she stayin' somewhere in Georgia." I looked at him and squinted my eyes.

"How do I know you not lyin' Slim." I said putting my gun on the table and putting my blunt in the tray.

"I got my ways , and I know people who know people."

"Alright if you wrong then that's your ass." I said getting up with my gun and walking towards him. I put the gun to his head just so he could get the message. "Do you hear me nigga." He nodded, I pressed the gun to his head even more. "I can't hear you nigga, SPEAK.!"

"Yea man I hear you." He said.

"Good now get the fuck out my trap."

I went to sit back at my desk and think of a plan to surprise this bitch, but first I gotta find out where in Georgia she staying at, I think I'ma pay her moms a visit to find that out.

CREE POV

Me and Jamar sat there and talked and caught up, and he also informed me about a girlfriend that he has, and I told him that I want to meet her and approve if she is good enough. He said they been goin' out for about 8 months.

Then we heard someone coming through the door. " HELLOOO IS ANYONE HERE?"

"Auntie you are so loud for no reason."

"Is that my favorite niece up there." She said walking up the stairs.

"Yes it is." I said getting up from the couch to give her a hug.

"Good to finally see you Cree, now I get to whoop yo ass." She said smacking me in the back of the head.

"Ow! Auntie damn." I said rubbing my head.

"That's what you get, now you know better than to be fightin' Cree."

I just looked down and nodded my head. I looked over and saw that Jamar was laughing silently. I stuck my tongue out and him and sat back on the couch and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Anyway mom I wanted to talk to you about something." Jamar said.

"Yea come and talk in my room." Aunt Annette said turning towards her room.

When they left the living room I took out my phone and texted Aria.

CREE-Hey baby mama

ARIA-Hey cookie, I miss you already

CREE-I miss you too boo, how is everything up there?

ARIA-Boring, I feel so sick and lonely.

CREE-Aww poor baby....is the sickness from the baby....And why do you feel lonely?

ARIA-Yea, I swear I don't think I can take 8 more months of this, I'm gonna lose my mind. And I feel lonely because Terrel isn't here and you aren't here : (.

CREE-Aww I wish I could be, and where is Terrel?

ARIA-He out doing something at the trap. Whenever he does something over there or he goes and makes a drop I just get nervous and scared as shit.

CREE- I know the feeling honey but he knows what he's doing.

I sent the message and just looked out the huge window that was over the couch across from the one I was sitting on. Then I heard yelling coming from my aunts room. 'I hope they not arguing.' I thought to my self. I tried to listen to what they were saying, but sometimes they spoke low and sometimes it got loud.

"How the hell did you let that happen Jamar!" I heard my aunt yell her Trini accent heavy, but her voice was muffled, due to the door being closed.

"I don't know Ma." I heard Jamar say.

"The fuck you mean you don't know. Jamar I always told you, if you gonna have sex then wrap it up, now this time you don't and the bitch ends up pregnant!" I have never heard my aunt cuss so much in my life, she must be pissed.

"Ma don't call her a bitch."

"I'll call her whatever the fuck I want, I been told you I don't like the bitch anyways!"

'Damn aunty isn't giving him no slack.' I thought.

Then there was silence. I wonder what happened, 'maybe they just done talkin'.' I thought.

I got up from the couch and walked over to my aunt's bedroom door I was about to knock until I heard my aunt say something to Jamar. "If this child happens to be yours, you gonna take care of it right?"

"What do you mean by 'if' the child is mine, she hasn't been with anyone but me."

"Tuh, I don't believe that not one bit."

"You know what Ma-"

Before Jamar could finish what he was saying I knocked on the door. "Come in." My aunt said.

"Um, aunty Uncle Charles said that he is having dinner at his house tomorrow night. I just thought I should tell you before I forgot." I said peeking in from behind the door. "I'm sorry did I interrupt something?" I said trying to make it look like I didn't know what was going on.

"Nah I was just about to leave, later Ma." He said walking towards the bedroom door. "Alright Cree I'll see you later." He said giving me a hug.

"Bye Jamar." My aunt and I said in unison. 

I watched as Jamar walked down the stairs and unlock the door to walk out. "Jamar wait!" I called out to him. "Are you coming to the dinner tomorrow night?" I asked with a pleading face on. The hard look on his face softened before a smile spread across his face. "Please Jamar?" I begged.

"Alright Cree, I'll be there."

"Thank you, because I don't want to be around a bunch of old folks."

"But Daija, Zamia, and Dionne are going to be there."

"I understand that but I don't get along with them as well as I get along with you."

"Okay Cree, only because you're my favorite."

"Thank you so much Jamar, and you're my favorite too." I said hugging him.

"Alright Cree I gotta go."

"Okay later."

With that he was out the door. I locked the door and went back into my aunts room. She  sat on her bed just looking aimlessly out the window. "Auntie are you okay?" I asked standing in the doorway. I have never seen her this upset before, her brown skin complexion was now a light red color.

She looked my way after a minute and gave a faint smile. "Yea sweetheart, I'll be fine."

"Look, auntie, I heard what happened, I just knocked on the door before Jamar would say anything that he would regret later on. I can understand why you were mad."

She let out a disappointed sigh and shook her head. "Honey, that boy is hard headed in more ways than one, but I just don't believe the card that the fast ass little girl is playing on him." I just looked at her as she spoke softly, she was really upset. I didn't say anything because I know that she needs this time to herself. "Well on another note, I have a couple of students coming over for extra help later on this evening."

"Okay then."

"Alright well I'm gonna go get started on dinner." She said then walked out of the room and towards the kitchen.