Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2.

Cree POV

The next morning I woke up and it was raining. The weather most definitely matched my mood. I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took my shower. I washed my hair and left it wet so it could air dry. This is some of the advantages of being Trinidadian and having some Asian in me. My mom is from Trinidad but her parents are of Indian decent and my dad is Trinidadian with a little of Asian decent, and that's why my eyes are so chink, well so I've been told I haven't seen him since I was a baby when he left and that is why I have my mom last name.

Anyway I walked back in my room and changed into my gray Mickey Mouse sweatshirt. I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and I put my black Timbs on with the gold chains in it that my friend made me.

I went to the mirror and took up my hair lotion and moisturized my hair. I got the gel and my brush and laid my edges down. Then I put my hair in a messy bun. I got my scarf and put it on leaving the bun part out. My phone started ringing.

From the ringtone I knew that it was Terrel.

"Hello?"

"Hurry yo ass up girl."

"Nigga hush, I'm comin'."

"That's what she said." He said laughing.

"Eww nigga you dirty."

"Just hurry up." He said hangin' up the phone.

I grabbed my bag and walked out of my room I told my mom I'll see her later as she grabbed her coffee and keys for work. We walked out the building together in silence and she said bye as I got in Terrel's car and as she got in her car.

"Good morning bro."

"Good morning sis."

"Can you take me to Dunkin' Donuts please?"

"No I gotta get Aria."

"Please, I'll get you something and get her something too."

"Alright fine, and you look real ghetto with that scarf on."

"Nigga ask me if I care, because I don't."

We drove to the drive through and got our food. Then we picked up Ari, we switched seats because she wanted to sit next to her boo. Then we arrived at the school we parked in the parking lot and made our way into the building.

"Meet me at my locker before first period I want to tell you guys something." I told them.

I walked to my locker and opened it I put in the things that I didn't need and I took out the things that I did need, I took off my scarf and put it in my bag. I felt like everything in that moment was going slow as I replayed the events from last night in my head. I felt hot tears run down my face but I quickly wiped them away when I heard Terrel and Aria come towards me.

"What did you want to talk to us about cookie?" Aria asked.

I closed my locker and stood there for a minute as the tears began to fall again. I was trying to stop the tears but it just wouldn't happen. When I felt it was right to turn around I did.

"What's wrong cookie?" Aria asked as the smile wiped off her face quickly.

I tried to speak but I backed up against the lockers and slid down to ground and started crying hysterically.

They both sat on the ground next to me. "Cree what's wrong, tell us." Aria said.

"Somebody fuckin' with you sis., I want a name and I want it now."