Character's Profile

Full Name: Savannah Lily Tyler
DOB: 13th March, 1984 (she's 21)
Nicknames: Lily, Lil, Li, Sav, Ava, Vannah and Anna.
Family members: Jackie Tyler (mother), Pete Tyler (father), Rose Tyler (sister), River Song (honorary sister).
Best Friends: Rose Tyler, River Song and Mickey Smith.
Appearance: Long, chest length blond hair, blue eyes, slim build and is 5ft 6.
Played by: Claire Holt (This is who I see as Savannah Tyler, but you can see her as someone else if you want).
Personality: Feisty, compassionate, kind (especially to children), sometimes sarcastic, can be very flirtatious (due to her mother and River), stubborn, strong-willed, cheeky, confident, very hard to intimidate, adventurous, can sometimes be guarded but is loyal to the people she cares about, clever (but sometimes doesn't show it) and she's a bit of a badass (she knows how to defend herself in many ways if she or other people are getting hurt or in trouble ((her personality is a bit like River Song's)).
Extra Information: She knows how to play the piano, speak French, knows some basics in a few other languages, does jujitsu, karate, kickboxing, has a black belt in taekwondo, gymnastics (went to Jericho Street Junior School dame as Rose and won the under-seven gold medal), she used to play for both the hockey and netball teams in school and she knows how to use every day objects as weapons just in case (she also knows how to use a gun, if really needed, thanks to River).