Rose and Savannah: Chapter 5

The Doctor's POV

I had just been dragged into the flat where my sonic screwdriver had led me, by the girl who was in the way at the shop last night, who called herself Rose.

"Don't mind the mess. Do you want a coffee?", she asked me.

"Might as well, thanks", I replied back. "Just milk."

She walked into the kitchen to make the coffee. I decided to have a quick look around the room, as she was doing so, whilst she nattered on about something, which I just ignored.

I grabbed the magazine she had just put down and looked through it. I scoffed at what I saw. "That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien!", I said to myself, putting the magazine back down.

I picked up a book which had been next to the magazine and flipped threw it, but reading every word. "Mmh, sad ending", I said, disappointed. I walked closer to the kitchen where the girl was still talking to herself, and plopped the book down on the table.

I then found and envelope and picked it up, turning it around. I found a name for who it was for.

"Savannah Tyler," I read out loud.

I frowned and put it back down.

'I thought her name was Rose. Who's Savannah?', I wondered.

I then looked to the wall on my right, where I saw a mirror.

"Ahh, could of been worse," I said to myself, studying my appearance closely, already forgetting my last thought. "Look at the ears, though!", I exclaimed, pointing at them and frowning slightly.

'Oh well, I'm sure I'll get used to them', I thought.

I turned around and was distracted again. This time by a pack of cards, in which I picked up. "Luck be a Lady!", I exclaimed, trying to do a trick....which resulted in the cards flying out of my hands and into the air. I frowned sadly, looking around at where they landed.

"Maybe not," said a sweet, angelic voice from the living room entrance.

I turned around quickly to the sound of the voice and saw a beautiful girl, maybe a bit older than Rose, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed over her chest. I quickly studied her. She was mostly dressed in black. Black ankle boots, black jeans and a black leather jacket, which looked oddly similar to mine, only as a girls version. Underneath it, she was wearing a burgundy top. She was also carrying a small black bag with the strap on her right shoulder. She looked taller than the girl in the kitchen, but not by much. I finally looked at her face. She had beautiful, wavy blond hair, which reached down to her chest. Beautiful, big, alluring blue eyes which I could easily get lost in and pink plump lips, which would probably be soft if I touched them.

I then realised I must of been staring at her for longer than I thought, when I saw that she was smirking, her arms still crossed and she was staring right back at me.

"See something you like?", she asked me, cheekily.

I just looked at her with my mouth open, shocked.

I then realised she was now looking at me up and down, as if checking me out like I did to her. Only, where I thought I had done so at least a bit discreetly, she did openly.

I was feeling rather sassy, so I asked her what she asked me back, "See something you like?"

However, her answer surprised and confused me, yet also surprisingly pleased me.

"Oh, I do. Your picture didn't do you any justice, she was right. Can I take a picture myself, so it lasts longer?", she asking, teasingly. She still had that smirk on her face.