Boom Town: Chapter 26

New episode: Boom Town. The group make a pit stop in Cardiff, but run into some trouble. Mickey also joins them for this episode.

Jack also finds out a bit about Savannah.

I will not be doing all of this episode, as Savannah has to leave again.

Hope you like it!

~

Savannah's POV

After we had left 1941 with Jack coming along, the Doctor and I flew the TARDIS into space and let her float around for a bit, as Rose wanted to show Jack around the TARDIS, eat something and have a bit of a nap. So while they were off walking around the TARDIS, I had left the Doctor on his own in the console room while I spent some alone time in my room, having my own nap and writing in my diary.

After half an hour, there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in," I called out, closing my diary and putting it on my lap, my hands over it, holding it tightly.

Soon after, the door opened to reveal Rose and Jack, who smiled when they came in.

"Hey Sav," Rose said, looking tired.

"Hey Savannah," Jack said.

"Hey guys. Rose, are you okay? You look tired. Tell you what, you go and rest. I can talk to Jack for a while," I said, smiling.

"Thanks sis. That's actually what we were coming to ask you."

"Ahh. Go on then," I said, smiling. Rose smiled tiredly at us before walking out of the room.

Jack looked around my room for a few minutes before saying, "Nice room."

"Thanks," I said, smiling, then asked, "So, where did Rose show you? Has she shown you your room yet? If you haven't found it yet, it should pop up soon."

"Rose showed me the kitchen, the cinema room, the music room, the swimming pool, the library, and we actually found a room that was full of bananas," Jack said, a slightly weirded out expression on his face when he mentioned the banana room. "And yeah, she showed me my room...but what do you mean, 'pop up'?"

I chuckled slightly at his expression and said, "The man loves his bananas. And what I meant was that sometimes the TARDIS likes to play tricks on people and move rooms. It can also create rooms. It created all of our bedrooms based on our likes and dislikes."

"Duly notes on the moving rooms. How did you know about it? Rose didn't tell me, so she must of not known," he asked me.

"I knew about the Doctor for a long time before I met him. A friend told me everything everything she knows about the TARDIS, as well as other things. She's how I know how to fly the TARDIS - and much better than the Doctor," I said jokingly, yet also being serious.

"So, this friend of yours," Jack said, sitting near me on my bed, "She used to travel with the Doctor?"

"No, she travels with future version of the Doctor. Not all the time though. She likes to do her own thing normally. I've gone with her a few times. It's fun. We all never meet up in the right order though, which is why she and I keep record of all our encounters with each other and the Doctor," I told him, lifting up my diary slightly. "I meet up with future versions of the Doctor by this," I showed him my vortex manipulator on my wrist, similar to his own, "My friend gave it to me. She has 1 too."

"So, have you met a future me? Did you know about me before I met you?", he asked after a few seconds, as he kept glancing at my diary.

"Spoilers!", I said.