Rose and Savannah: Chapter 1

First chapter, I hope you like it!

~

Rose's POV

I was half hidden under my duvet cover, happily dreaming away when my alarm clock, which had apparently been going off for the last 5 minutes, indicated by the banging on the wall opposite the front of my bed, pierced through the dream.

I groaned and finally turned the alarm off and sat up, my hair messily covered part of my face, before my sister came barging through the door in her pyjamas and carrying her old hockey stick.

As soon as I saw, I immediately jumped out of bed, almost tripping on a stray jumper, and ran the short distance to her before she started heading for the alarm.

" No, you are not breaking another alarm clock. Thanks to you, this is my sixth one in the last year!", I yelled to her.

"Well, it's not my fault I'm a light sleeper! If you hadn't gone to sleep so late last night AGAIN, then this wouldn't keep on happening! So technically, it's your fault!", she sassed back at me.

I scoffed and replied with, "You went to sleep late last night too! You didn't come back in 'til 11pm!".

Suddenly, our mother, Jackie Tyler yelled out to me, "Leave your sister alone, Rose! You know she came back late 'cuz she was babysitting! Now, hurry up or you're going to be late for work!"

Savannah looked at my smugly and stuck her tongue out at me, childishly. I was about to push her out of the room, but she ran out of the room and back into her own before I could, shutting my door loudly after her.

Due to my alarm waking her up, I knew she would go back to sleep for a couple more hours after I left for work. She would then most likely call me when I'm on my lunch break, whilst she is on her computer doing her other job (whatever that was) and then she would leave the flat at 3 to go to her work.

I quickly got ready for work and rushed out of my room with my bag and phone, into the living room, where I passed my mum and into the kitchen. I ate a quick breakfast of cereals and a cup of tea until it was time to leave. I quickly rinsed out the bowl and cup and ran into the living room, where I grabbed everything I needed and kissed my mum on the cheek, who was still in her pyjamas with a cup of coffee in her hands and yelled out to Savannah to tell her I was leaving, which she replied faintly with, "Finally, I can go back to sleep!", which I rolled my eyes at and laughed along with mum.

"Right, bye!", I said to mum and ran out, with mum calling out behind me, "See you later!".

I quickly ran out of the building to catch my bus to where I work, Henrik's, where I don't really like working at, but because I dropped out of school when I was 16 due to Jimmy Stone's I don't have any A Levels to get a better job, like my older sister. Honestly, the only good thing about this job was that I got paid.

When it was time for my lunch break, I met up with my boyfriend, Mickey Smith, where we joked about whilst we ate. Like I predicted, Savannah called.

"Hey Rose. How's work going today? Having fun?", she asked in a joking manner.

"Shut up!", I replied back, "you know I'm not. Thank god it's my lunch break".

I heard her laugh at this, until Mickey asked next to me, "Who's that? Is it Vannah?".

"Yeah" I replied back to him. "You want to talk to her?"

Mickey nodded his head, so I quickly said into the phone to Anna, "Hey Anna, Mickey wants to say hi", and quickly gave the phone to Mickey before he tried to grab it off of me.