Rose and Savannah: Chapter 7

Savannah's POV

As soon I stepped in, I received a warm welcome in the form of a warm puff of air in my face, as if the TARDIS wanted to say hello to me, which made me smile even bigger.

I was standing in what looked like the control room. It had a kind of coral theme. The walls were sort of gold and had small hexagonal impressions placed every where, and there was a ramp leading up to the console from the doors. The entire room was supported by 6 coral pillars arranged in a pattern that met with the top of something, which also had several black wires connected to it, on the ceiling. The room was dim, only being illuminated by the glow of the green light from the column in the centre of the room and the lights in the hexagons in the walls. There were doorways in several area, leading off to different rooms ('Well, River did say there were so many rooms, it was easy to get lost. I wonder what other rooms there are? River couldn't of possibly told me all of them if there are that many, right?' I silently wondered). I walked up the ramp slowly, still admiring the walls and ceiling. I reached the console, walking around it while I admired the many different buttons and levers. There was also a scanner on the doors side. I gently trailed a hand over the console as I walked around it, careful not to press any. However, River had told me everything there was to know about the TARDIS, including how to fly it.

'I could probably fly her correctly, if I wanted to', I silently joked, yet seriously.

"So, what do you think?", the Doctor asked, from where he was standing, studying me.

I grinned maniacally at him. "She's more beautiful than what I imagined!", I exclaimed, happily, looking around again.

"Wait, did you just call her 'she'? Do you mean you know what this is?", the Doctor asked me, confused again by my knowledge.

I giggled. "Of course, I called her 'she'. That's what she is! Don't worry sweetie, you'll start calling her that too some when. Among other things," I hinted at knowing his future. "And of course I know what she is! She's a TARDIS, which stands for 'Time And Relative Dimensions In Space'. And you, sweetie, are the last Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey. ('That you know of', I thought) Technically speaking, you can't die, you regenerate, so are really old. But don't worry," I told him, standing in front of him and placing a hand on the side of his face and stroking it gently, "You're the most handsome man I'll ever know," I flirted, looking deeply into his light blue eyes.

The Doctor placed one of his hands on my waist and the other on the side of my face, like what I was doing to him. He looked deeply back into my own slightly darker blue eyes, and asked me quietly,  "Who are you?"

I stared at him, sighed, smiled faintly and replied, "Spoilers, sweetie."

I decided that I would tell him what he was allowed to know, but later, as I heard Rose come running.

I let go of him just before Rose came running in, who quickly looked around and ran back outside.

I glanced over at the doors and looked back at the Doctor, who was still staring at me with a confused look on his face.

He looked like he was about to say something else, but Rose came running in through the door again.

"It's gonna follow us!", Rose told us.

The Doctor, who was now scanning the Auton head with his sonic screwdriver, replied, "The assembled hordes of Genghis Khan couldn't get through that door, and believe me, they've tried. Now, shut up a minute." I followed him to the scanner, where he hooked up the plastic head to the console. "You see, the arm was too simple," he told us, "but the head's perfect. I can-".