Rose and Savannah: Chapter 6

Savannah's POV

After I had kissed the Doctor, who was, I must admit, far more handsome in real life than in the picture that River has, I quickly walked away from him and around the corner. I stopped and slowly looked back at where he was still standing, with a shocked look on his face. He stood there for a few minutes, thinking, about what happened until he finally picked up the plastic arm and slowly walked into the TARDIS, closing the door after him.

After a few minutes, I smiled as I heard the beautiful sound the TARDIS makes for the first time, and watched as it disappeared into thin air.

I finally left and started my walk to the park nearby (which hopefully wouldn't be too busy) where I would write in my diary (which I had in my bag and took it everywhere with me, just in case) about my first encounter with the Doctor. I would also meet River there quickly, so she could finally give me the pictures of the Doctor, now that I had met for the first time.

'He's not a bad kisser', I thought, smiling again.

~

I had finally reached the park, where I had sat down, not too far from the park but a distance from the people in it, on my leather jacket, with my back leaning against a tree. I occasionally felt the wind pick up, making the trees sway, and the leaves rustle. The wind felt nice against my skin. I looked over at the few people in the park. They were all mums with kids between the ages of what looked like 4 and 7. There were a couple of older kids, who had come with their friends, who looked about 10 to 12.

I was writing in my diary about my first encounter with the Doctor. River had given it to me not long after meeting me, who had said that it was special because it never ran out of pages. I later learned that it would only stop adding pages when I was dead. It looked similar to River's diary, as the cover looked a bit like the TARDIS. However, instead of the dark TARDIS blue of River's diary, mine was a deep boysenberry purple.

I had just finished writing out my entry, when I heard a rustling sound coming from behind me. I knew who it was, but I didn't catch on that I had heard them until they were standing closer behind me, trying to sneak up and scare me most likely, even though they looked too old to be playing games.

I finally called out to them, although I was still facing forward. "Hello, River!"

I heard a small sigh and a chuckle, as River Song made her way towards me, leaves crunching underneath her shoes.

"You never let me scare you!", she said, pouting and sitting on the ground next to me. "One of these days you should just let me. How did you hear me this time?", River asked.

"I'll let you sneak up on me when I don't hear you making any rustling sounds!", I joked teasingly.

"Ahh....stupid leaves ruining all my fun," she mumbled to herself.

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

River changed the topic. "So, you met the Doctor then?", she asked, smiling.

I nodded, also smiling. "Why do you think I asked you to bring me the pictures?", I asked.

River smiled and grabbed the pictures from inside her purse, which also had her diary and few other important items in it, handing them to me.

"Thanks," I said putting them in my own purse with my diary and important items.

"So, what happened?", River asked.