The Christmas Invasion: Chapter 34

New episode, new chapter: The Christmas Invasion.

The Doctor and Savannah return to Earth But there's going to be trouble coming.

Hope you like it!

~

Savannah's POV

I leant against a wall close to the console as I watched the newly regenerated Doctor run around the console, flicking various switches and pulling leavers.

"6pm...Tuesday...," the Doctor started to mutter as he continued navigating the TARDIS. "October...2006...On the way to Barcelona!" The Doctor straightened up and looked at me, grinning widely. "Now then....what do I look like?" However, before I could reply, he started to speak again. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. No. Don't tell me." I smiled and chuckled at this while he checked himself over. "Let's see....2 legs, 2 arms, 2 hands." He rotated 1 of his wrists. "Slight weakness in the dorsal tubercle." His hands then went up to his hair and ran his fingers through it. "Hair! I'm not bald!," he said happily, causing me to chuckle again. "Oh, oh! Big hair!" He then went onto his face. "Sideburns, I've got sideburns! Or really bad skin. Little bit thinner," he then slapped his stomach gently. "That's weird. Give me time, I'll get used to it. I...have got...a mole. I can feel it. Between my shoulder blades." He then rotated his shoulders. "It's alright. Love the mole!" I chuckled again. He then turned his attention to me, looking more serious. "One more thing." He walked up to me and looked me in the eyes. "Am I...ginger?," he asked seriously.

I smiled and chuckled again before shaking my head. "No. Sorry sweetie. Your hair's brunette."

"Aw, I wanted to be ginger," the Doctor whined, putout about the fact that he didn't have ginger hair. "I've never been ginger."

"Aww, never mind sweetie," I said, rapping my arms around his neck and looking into his now brown eyes. "I think you still look fantastic. And very handsome still." The Doctor and I grinned at each other before we shared a long passionate kiss.

"New lips, too," the Doctor murmured to himself. Right!" He clapped his hands and dashed over to the console after we finished kissing. "Barcelona. Dogs with no noses and lots of running. I can guarantee it. We did lots of running, didn't we? All across the universe." He flicked some switches. "Running, running, running. Running for our lives."

"Yep, we did a lot of running," I said with a laugh.

"And remember the dancing we did after the trip to World War 2?," he asked, before making his way over to me. He grabbed my hands and spun me around on the spot, causing me to giggle. He then dipped me, causing me to continue giggling and smile with him.

"Seems like you still remember how to dance," I said, smiling up at him. He smiled and let go of me, going back to the console to press some more buttons.

"Of course."

The Doctor suddenly stopped what he was doing and I soon grew concerned when I noticed the look on his face.

"Sweetie?"

"I'm fine. I'm-," he broke off, gagging.

"Sweetie, are you okay?," I asked worriedly.

He tried to talk but started to gag again, this time a bit more violently than the last. "Uh oh," he muttered.

"Doctor, what is it? What's wrong?"

All of a sudden what looked like regeneration energy flew out of his mouth and up into the air before disappearing.

"The change is going a bit wrong," he replied before gagging again and falling to his knees. I quickly crouched in front of him, very concerned.