The Christmas Invasion: Chapter 37

Over 9K people have read this story and there's nearly 350 votes and nearly 30 messages! Thank you so much for doing so! It means a lot!

Another chapter for you. It's the last chapter for this episode.

Hope you like it!

~

Savannah's POV

"Savannah? Savannah?," I heard someone call my name, and I soon realised that it was the Doctor's voice.

'What happened?,' I thought, confused. 'The last thing I remember is the Doctor talking to Rose, Mickey, Mum and I about Pilot fish - those Santa robots - before he collapsed....and then I collapsed!....It must of been because of what happened in the TARDIS after the Doctor tricked us to go back home. I feel different for some reason...but in a good way.'

"Savannah, wake up. Please wake up!," I heard the Doctor's voice again. A few seconds later, I finally managed to open my eyes to see the Doctor staring worriedly down at me and that I was lying on the TARDIS floor.

'Mickey and Rose must of carried us in here if we were both still unconscious,' I thought.

"Hello, sweetie," I murmured, smiling up at the Doctor. He sighed in relief before helping me stand up.

"I just woke up and saw you lying on the floor next to me, unconscious, which got me really worried 'cuz the last thing I remember is talking to you and the others about those Pilot fish - before I collapsed," the Doctor said, before giving me a light peck on the lips.

"I collapsed not too long after you, sweetie," I told him. "I have no idea why. I remember I started to feel weird before I did though. I'm feeling better than before....I feel different, but different in a good way."

"I'll check you over in the medical bay," the Doctor said, looking worried again.

"Not yet. I want to know if Rose, my Mum and Mickey are alright first," I said determinedly, after noticing that they weren't around.

"Okay," the Doctor said with a sigh after a few seconds of thinking it over. He then rambled on for a few minutes about tea that my Mum had no doubt made in a flask which had spilled, helping him to recover and wake up.

I then followed him over to the scanner to see that the TARDIS had been transported up to a spaceship. I also saw Rose, Mickey and 2 other people - a man and a woman who I didn't know - who were surrounded by loads of aliens, who had skull-like appearances, which we soon came to the conclusion that they were Sycorax. My Mum was no where in sight, so hopefully she was okay.

"Come on!," the Doctor said, grabbing my hand as we saw that Rose, Mickey and the 2 other people were in trouble. "You ready?," the Doctor asked when we reached the doors.

"Definitely," I said with a smile. We smiled at each other, before opening a door each with our free hands.

"Did you miss us?," the Doctor asked Rose and Mickey, who had turned to look at us when we had opened the doors, including everyone else. Rose and Mickey smiled widely at us.

One of the Sycorax, who looked to be the leader, then cracked his whip at us, which would have hit me in the face if the Doctor hadn't of caught it and tugged it out of the aliens hand.

"You could have hit Savannah's eyes out with that. That was a bad move," the Doctor said, sounding and looking angry, but was trying to hold it in a little.

"How dare-," the leader started to say, snarling, before trying to hit me with his club, but was stopped again when I pulled it out of his hand with my free hand. I then let go of the Doctor's hand and snapped it in half over my leg, smirking at the alien, who was looking angrily at me and the Doctor. I then chucked it down on the floor.