Vincent and the Doctor: Chapter 23

Last chapter for this episode.

Hope you like it!

~

About 2 hours had passed and it was now nighttime. During that time, the Doctor and I had made out behind some bushes and occasionally talked quietly, so that we wouldn't disturb Vincent working. Afterwards, we had quietly walked back in front of the bushes and sat down in front of it, so that we could see Amy and Vincent, but not disturb them. We were now sat down close to each other, talking quietly with our hands intertwined.

"I loved what we did for the last 2 hours, don't get me wrong," the Doctor said, "But is this how time normally passes? Really slowly. In the right order. If there's 1 thing I can't stand, it's an unpunctual alien attack."

"Are you okay, sweetie?," I asked him, as his voice had gotten louder and sounded more annoyed by the end of his sentence. I had also noticed that Amy and Vincent must of heard it, as Amy had turned around a few times when the Doctor started to talk more loudly. "You seem a bit nervous."

"Yes," the Doctor said, this time, more quietly. "There's something not right and I can't quite put my finger on it."

"There!," Vincent suddenly called out to us, which made the Doctor and I quickly get up and run over to him and Amy. "He's at the window."

"Where?," the Doctor and I asked him together, trying to see if we could see the creature.

"There, on the right," Vincent answered, pointing to where he could see the creature.

"As I thought. Come on," the Doctor said. "Me and Vannah are going in."

"Well, I'm coming too," Vincent said, walking towards us, but the Doctor and I quickly stopped him.

"No!," I said loudly.

"You're Vincent Van Gogh. No," the Doctor said.

"But you're not armed," Vincent said.

"We are," the Doctor said.

"What with?," Vincent wondered aloud.

"Overconfidence, this." The Doctor tapped lightly on the brown case he was holding. "A small screwdriver and an intelligent yet incredibly beautiful girlfriend," the Doctor said, causing me to smile widely up at him. "I'm absolutely sorted. Just have to find the right crosactic setting and stun him with it. Sonic never fails."

"Amy," I said, looking at her. "Here's 1 simple instruction for you to follow. Don't follow us under any circumstances."

"I won't," Amy said, giving a small nod.

The Doctor and I then set off, hand in hand, into the church to stop the dangerous creature from killing anyone else.

~

Third POV

"Will you follow them?," Vincent asked Amy after the Doctor and Savannah had gone.

"Of course," Amy replied, smiling, as if it was obvious.

"I love you," Vincent said, looking at Amy. They smile at each other.

~

Back with the Doctor and Savannah, the Doctor places the brown case on the ground and takes out the device before putting it on. Him and Savannah kiss quickly, before heading inside the church. They hear the Krafaysis but can't see it. The Doctor uses his sonic screwdriver to scan and occasionally checks in the mirror of the device for the creature.