Vincent and the Doctor: Chapter 21

Thought I'd add another episode with another regeneration of the Doctor between Father's Day and The Empty Child for you!

Savannah meets the 11th Doctor for the first and also meets his new companion, Amy Pond. Together, they help save the famous painter, Vincent Van Gogh.

Hope you like it!

~

Savannah's POV

When we were back in the TARDIS after meeting Rose and I's dad, the Doctor had been angry with her as I had been taken by the Reapers with him and he had almost dropped her back off at home for good. Luckily, I had managed to change his mind and he was now alright with her, so he had taken us on a few more adventures.

When he had calmed down enough to be left alone and had promised me that he wasn't going to fly the TARDIS back home and leave Rose there, I had gone into the massive library to write in my diary. Rose had soon joined me and told me about what our father had said. Afterwards, I had closed my diary and put it down before hugging her, so that she wouldn't see what was written in there.

The Doctor and I had also bonded more, as I had told him more about me and he had told me things about him - a lot of which I already knew, but I let him tell me anyway.

At this moment, Rose was in her room. I was sat in the pilot seat in the console room, reading a book from the massive library, while the Doctor was tinkering about with the TARDIS, as we wanted to be near each other and we would occasionally talk to each other.

Suddenly, there was a beeping sound coming from my vortex manipulator, disturbing the peaceful silence. I placed my book down before looking at it, and saw that there were new coordinates for a time and place. I looked at the Doctor when I heard him sigh sadly, knowing that I have to go meet a future him.

"I'll miss you," the Doctor said as we made our way to each other. "Be careful."

"I'll miss you too," I said, before we hugged tightly. "Don't worry too much, I'll be careful. And hopefully I won't be gone too long for you."

The Doctor and I kissed for a few minutes, but stopped when we heard Rose coughing awkwardly not far from us, trying to grab our attention.

"Hey, sis," I said casually, smiling at her as if she hadn't just seen the Doctor and I kissing each other passionately just a few seconds ago.

'I wonder how long she's been waiting there,' I thought, before turning my attention back to the fact that I had to leave again.

"Sorry, sis, but I've got to go again," I told her, watching her face closely for her reaction. Looking into her eyes, I could tell that she was sad that I was leaving again but she was trying to not let it show.

"Oh. Well, you better give me a big hug before you go," she said, trying to sound threatening but failing miserably.

"Of course," I said with a smile, before walking over to her and hugging her tightly. "I can't leave without giving my sister a hug goodbye, now can I?"

"Don't be gone too long," Rose said. "And make sure you're careful."

"Don't worry too much, sis," I said as we ended the hug. "You know me. I can look after myself. And I'm sure I won't be gone too long." I then looked at the Doctor and Rose, taking 1 of their hands in mine. "Just have fun while I'm gone and you be careful too. Look after each other for me."

"We will, don't worry. We'll see you soon," the Doctor said, before giving me another hug and peck on the lips before letting me go.

"We promise," Rose added, before giving me another hug. "Love you, sis."