Bad Wolf: Chapter 30

Savannah, Rose, the Doctor and Jack are all left confused when they all wake up separated from transportation. The Doctor meets Lynda and finds out where they are. Like usual, there is trouble.

New episode: Bad Wolf.

Hope you like it!

~

Savannah's POV

After the adventure with Queen Victoria, the Doctor had taken Rose and I on 4 more adventures. Afterwards, I had updated my diary and had a long sleep. I was now sat in the console room in the captain's chair, occasionally talking to the Doctor as I flicked through my diary whilst making sure that the Doctor didn't see what was in it. The Doctor was on the other side of the console, messing about with the TARDIS again and Rose was still asleep.

What the Doctor and I didn't know was that while I was asleep and while I flipped through my diary, more whispers of golden light flew into me.

~

The Doctor's POV

Savannah and I had been in the console room on our own for a few hours now, while Rose slept. I had fiddled with parts of the TARDIS to make it better, but had then grown bored, so Savannah and I had made out for about an hour before I continued with trying to fix the TARDIS and Savannah went back to her diary, which she still wouldn't let me look at, let alone touch...I understood why though, it would be dangerous if I was to read it.

After about 10 minutes, I looked up from my work to look at Savannah and saw her still flipping through her diary, occasionally smiling to herself.

'I wonder if she's smiling about adventures I haven't had with her yet,' I thought curiously, smiling to myself, but didn't ask.

After a few seconds of looking at her, I looked back down at the job at hand.

After a few more minutes, I looked back up in Savannah's direction, as I was going to say something to her. But when I looked at the captains chair, which is where she was sitting just a few minutes ago, she had disappeared!

'Where'd she go?,' I thought curiously, frowning to myself, as I hadn't heard her get up.

"Savannah? Sav?," I called out, looking around. However, I didn't get any reply back.

After a few minutes of looking for her, Rose came into the console room after her long nap.

"What's with the face?," she asked when she saw my frown.

"You didn't pass Savannah on your way in here, did you?," I asked her, getting worried.

"No," Rose said, shaking her head and now also frowning. "And I went to her room to see if she was awake too, but she wasn't in there....She could be in the library or the kitchen."

"She was just in here. She was sat in the chair and then when I looked back up at her she was gone. And I didn't hear her get up, and I should have heard her get up," I said, frowning deeply.

Rose's frown deepened worriedly, before she said, "I'll call her. That way we'll find her quicker than just searching for her in the hundreds of rooms that are in here."

However, when Rose called Savannah's phone, there was no answer, which was very strange, as she always answered, even though it could take a few rings. Rose tried to ring her again and again, but there was still no answer.

I tried to find her on the scanner, but she was nowhere in the TARDIS. This was very strange because if she had gotten coordinates or a message on her vortex manipulator, then she would of said goodbye, like she always does.