one

"Chan, stop it!" I laughed as Chan has been tickling me for five minutes now.

"I will, once you give me that last slice of pizza." he said.

I groaned in frustration.

I want the last slice of pizza so bad, but all this laughing is exhausting.

"Fine, fine! Just stop, I can't breathe..." then he punched the air in victory.

He was eating the pizza he gloriously won while here I am, breathing heavily because I still haven't recovered from that tickle.

 I hate this, having a ticklish spot like literally all over my body. 

"Are you okay?" he asked while smiling but I glared at him. I thought he'll be guilty but he just laughed. I hate this guy.

Can someone remind me why I am best friends with him in the first place?

Well, I became bestfriends with him because he just randomly followed me one school day, then doomsday happened.

But seriously, yeah. He's been stalking me for about a week until I caught him, which he denied.

 Well I know he was lying, I was sure he was following me! To make the long story short, he made my boring life into a... less boring life? 

As my breathing finally got even, I stood up from the couch and I glanced at Chan, still savoring the single slice of pizza.

I made sure he heard my "tsk." before I decided to go to my room.

I'm sure my mom won't let him be alone tho, she likes Chan very much. To the point where it seems like Chan is her child, not me.

I entered my room, still filled with Bambam's posters and standees.

I got my phone and opened my twitter account just to see some Bambam updates, and luckily there were new pictures from his fansites!

Ah, how can this man be beautifully handsome? He should be illegal, I feel like I sin everytime I see him.

"I want to marry him so so bad!" I shouted because of too much feels but then Chan stormed into my room.

"Why not tho, you can marry me anytime." he said as he closed the door behind him.

"Not even a single percent chance." I rolled my eyes at him. "Why are you up here anyway?" I said coldly, not mad at him but just because I'm in the mood to argue with him. 

His expression suddenly changed into a worried Chan. "Why? Are you mad at me, Abby?" he asked as he kneels down looking up to me because I was seated on the bed.

I didn't answer him as I was just looking straight into his eyes. I love staring at those eyes, but I have to remain angry.

He suddenly had those puppy eyes. What the heck, that was so cute!

"That won't work on me, Byungchan." I rolled my eyes 360 degrees and crossed my arms.

He sat beside me and hugged me sidewards. 

"I told you my name ain't Byungchan..." he started.

"Never was, never will." I joined him in continuing.

That line was like 3 years ago, tho. I'm so fed up with it.

"All of a sudden, you're okay with me?" he asked, amused.

I was hella sure I couldn't keep the angry act anyways.

"Don't you like it? I've been really considerate with you today." I replied.