fifteen

Today is the boys' free day, and they invited me over to their dorms

Today is the boys' free day, and they invited me over to their dorms. I didn't get to see them so much because of their promotions for District9. They were given this day to rest before they promote Mirror.

At first they wanted to go out, but I insisted that they should stay in their dorms to get rest. I know how tired they are, and the fact that they're new to being idols, they really need to rest or else they'll get sick.

The past few days, my chest hurts a lot and I always find it difficult to breathe. That's why my mom didn't let me go out and go to the boys. I didn't tell Chan about this because I'm afraid he'll be worried and might affect his performance on their promotions. It's no big deal, anyway.

"I'm here!" I declared as soon as I entered their dorm. I saw Hyunjin, Jeongin and Seungmin playing video games. Felix, Jisung, and Changbin are watching them play while sitting at the carpet. The eldest three aren't in the living room, they're probably at their rooms.

The six of them turned their heads towards me and rushed to welcome me with hugs. "Okay, okay. I get it that you missed me so much, but I can't breathe!" I chuckled. They're hugging me like there's no tomorrow.

"Chan hyung! Abby noona is here." I heard Jisung say as he entered one of the rooms.

The boys went back to playing and shouting, and I joined the cheering.

"Go, Hyunjin!" I cheered, making Jeongin and Seungmin pout.

Not long after, I heard someone cough from behind. I was about to look at him but I felt him back hug me, as I'm sitting on the sofa and he's standing behind it.

"I missed you." he whispered, sending chills to my system. Why is he like that? The butterflies in my stomach are probably going wild right now!

I removed his arms around me to jump from the sofa to be in front of him and hugged him tight.

"Ehem, PDA. Ehem." Minho jokingly said. I pulled away from the hug and sat on the sofa again with Chan's head on my lap.

"Minho hyung! Don't ruin the moment. Aish." The maknae said while scratching his head annoyingly. Instead of answering Jeongin, all of them pinched his cheeks. Well, only if Chan isn't on my lap I would have done the same. Oh-so-adorable Yang Jeongin, everyone!

I played with Chan's hair, caressing it. I can sense that he's getting sleepy so I playfully pulled his hair. "Ouch!" he exclaimed, making me giggle.

"Don't sleep, pabo."

"Who said I'll sleep? I'm just closing my eyes!" he winked before he closed his eyes again. I just rolled my eyes. I know him very well, he always gets sleepy everytime someone caresses his hair.