fourteen

Today, I'll be going to a music show and support Stray Kids with their promotion of their debut song, District9

It's been very hard for me to get used to his busy schedules, and his fans who kept on messaging me on social media asking about Chan's whereabouts because he introduced me as his bestfriend. Which is okay because if the fans knew that he has a girlfriend, it will be a big trouble for a rookie like him.

The managers and the staff of JYP already knew about this and they were okay with it, and I'm happy that our relationship isn't much of a secret.

Yes, he's busy but I appreciate all those late night calls because I know he's very tired as well. Actually, this will be the first time I'll see him after their debut, and it doesn't matter to me if we couldn't talk, I just want to know if he's alright.

On my way inside the venue, I spotted a familiar figure of a girl sitting in front. She's also holding a Stray Kids lightstick. I tried to look closer but to no avail.

I decided to sit at the empty seat beside her, until I realized she's my cousin.

"Haia?" I asked, confused. She blankly looked at me as I sat beside her, then looked away.

There was an uncomfortable silence between the two of us, which is unusual because she is my cousin and as far as I know, we're close.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, making me almost jump from my seat because the question was so sudden.

"I should be the one asking you this, right? What are you doing here?" I asked her back, I did not like how she asked the question, it seems like I'm not welcome here.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm supporting my boyfriend." she said.

Boyfriend? I want to assume that her so-called-boyfriend is from another group but she's holding a Stray Kids lightstick, so her boyfriend is definitely one of them.

Despite all the questions in my mind, I just decided to keep my mouth shut and transfer seats because I'm not numb to not feel that she doesn't appreciate my presence and I should respect that.

When it was their turn to record their performance, I cheered along with the other Stray Kids stans. I wonder when they'll give us the fandom name.

"SUKIJEU HWAITING!!" I shouted right before they started, the boys looked at my direction and I smiled at them and ofcourse, him as they waved at me.

The song and the choreography hyped up the whole place along with the fanchants, and I can't help but be amazed of how good they're doing as rookies.

The event has come to an end, and the place is slowly becoming empty. I realized that I am the only one left at the audience seat so I got up, but when I was about to leave a familiar voice called my name.

"B-Bambam..." I said, shocked with his presence. I have to leave as soon as possible.

"How—" he started but I immediately cut him off. "Sorry, but I need to leave."

I turned away, but I was stopped when he grabbed me by my wrist, and pulled me closer to hug me.

"Bambam, no.." I whispered against his chest and tried to pull away but he didn't let me.

"Take me back, please." I heard him say, as I heard him crying silently, enough for me to hear his sniffs.

"Mianhae..." I said as he released me from the hug, and I wiped his tears away.

"We'll only end up hurting each other if that happens, Bambam." I continued, he nodded as he understood what I'm saying.

It's my turn to hug him now, atleast he got the closure he deserved.

"Abby." a stern voice from behind Bambam say, and it's Bang Chan.

He seemed shocked that I was talking to Bambam, but he bowed afterwards. He's his senior, afterall.

"Congratulations, man." Bambam said as they did that handshake and hug that guys do.

"Thanks, bro. What brings you here?" Bang Chan replied.

Bambam looked at mine and Chan's holding hands, and smiled bitterly. "I just wanted to support my juniors, that's what good sunbaes do." he said before bidding his goodbye.

When Bambam left, I sighed heavily. "Waeyo? What did you talk about?" Chan asked worrily, and I decided to tell him the truth.

He seemed concerned that Bambam wants me back, because he knows that it took me long enough to move on but I didn't want him to feel insecure.

"Everything's fine now. I cleared it to him that we aren't for each other, and I think he realized that we're now happy." I smiled at him to remove the worried look on his face, and it worked.

"Let's go meet the members?" he said, and I nodded in excitement.

I'm going backstage to meet them!

I was too excited that I didn't realize that I'm hopping instead of walking, and I heard some chuckles from Chan. "Aren't you a bit too excited?" he asked and I rolled my eyes as a response.

"Jeonginie!" I shrieked when I saw Jeongin stuffing his face with marshmallows and the hyungs are making fun of him.

He immediately munched all the marshmallows, and Woojin gave him water.

"Noona!" he jumped to hug me and I squished his cheeks.

"Aigoo, uri baby Jeonginie missed me so much?" I asked in adoration, dang it. He's too cute for this world!!

"Hey Abby! You might want to notice your friend right here." Minho said, pouting.

I hit his pouting lips gently, "Stop. You look like a duck." I told him, making the boys laugh out loud.

"Abby, let's eat lunch now." Chan called me from across the room, and there he was at the table with Jisung beside him. I decided to join them in eating because I haven't eaten anything yet.

When I was about to grab the chopsticks, Chan suddenly grabbed the food with his utensils and asked me to open my mouth. I rolled my eyes playfully before I obeyed and ate what he gave me.

I nodded my head, showing them that the food is delicious. "Noona, it's only delicious because Chan hyung fed you." Hyunjin remarked and the other boys agreed, even Chan.

Chan literally was feeding me all the time and I can't help but blush because the others were looking at us, probably cringing at the sight in front of them.

Well, I did not stop him anyway.

"Time to go to our next schedule!" their manager declared, earning complaints from the boys.

I sighed as I looked at Chan, we got up and he spread his arms open wide waiting for my embrace.

I didn't get too much time with him, but I'm thankful that we had the chance.

I embraced him tight, not knowing when will I hug him next.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Abby. So much."