seventeen

now playing: you're not sorry by taylor swift

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

now playing: you're not sorry by taylor swift

It's been a few days after the surprise party prepared by Chan. He truly never failed to make me happy everytime he is around and even if he isn't he makes sure I am happy.

Today, we're just hanging out in my house doing nothing. It's a typical day for the both of us, he doesn't have any schedule for today so he decided to come over without informing me.

"What?" he asked when he caught me glaring at him while we are on the couch, watching cartoons.

"Ugh, you literally visited me when I just woke up! I bet I had saliva on the side of my mouth when I opened the door for you, and my hair is still a mess. You know how ugly I—" he cut me off with a quick kiss.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Silly, we've been friends for years and you think I'm not used to seeing your morning face? Besides, you're always beautiful." he said that as if it's the most casual thing to say when my heart is pounding against my chest.

I just rolled my eyes at him. He really knows how to make me flustered.

"Abby?" he suddenly called my name out of the blue.

I turned my head to face him and he was already looking at me. He sighed and laid his head on my lap and I automatically ran my fingers through his hair.

"Hmm?"

He looked at me, I stared at his eyes but I can't seem to read what he thinks like I usually can.

"I have this friend, and he keeps something from the one he loves." he started.

We all have something we don't want anyone to know, I don't tell anyone when I fart.

"I know what you're thinking, Abby." he chuckled but went back to being serious.

I said sorry and motioned him to continue talking.

"He keeps a secret, a secret that involves the girl. It's a secret that the girl should know herself but he knows that it will hurt her. The secret will hurt her but what will hurt her more is the fact that he kept it from her."

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"My friend needs help, so I will ask you... What will you feel if you are the girl?"

I thought about it for awhile. I put myself on the girl's shoe, realizing how much it will hurt.

"Just thinking about it hurts a lot already, what more if it's the girl? No matter how much something will hurt her, she still deserves to know. If I am her, I don't think I can forgive him easily." I answered.

forever and always | bang chanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें