twelve

"Do you seriously have no plans of getting up?" Chan nagged at me early in the morning.

"What d'ya want?!" I asked him, annoyed because he's been going on for about an hour now.

"I want you to wake up! Yah, I've been singing and dancing here just to wake you up but to no avail! You're high-key hurting my feelings!" he complained.

I giggled at his cute complaints, "Do you even know what high-key means?" I asked him.

He flashed a very big smile. "Ofcourse not! I often see this used by the fans so I thought I'd use it as well."

After resting for a while, I decided to get up and just let Chan do what he wants to do today.

Honestly, I'm still a bit hurt after my split-up with Bambam. But atleast as time passes by, the wound heals.

Lately, Chan is always visiting me and taking me wherever and I'm thankful for that.

The last time, we went to a zoo. He saw ang kangaroo and freaking called the kangaroo his little brother.

While showing, I heard him shout from outside. "Hey, Abby! Are you Australian?"

Oh, here we go again with his lame jokes.

"I'm not!" I shouted back and giggled when I imagined his annoyed face with my answer.

"Stop ruining my joke. Just say, 'Why?' for Pete's sake!" he shouted again.

"Why?"

"Because you meet my KOALAfications." he said and I heard his hysterical laughs.

I shook my head.

The boy is hopeless.

I wore a tank top and wore a denim jacket. I also picked a pastel colored skirt and long socks to pair with my Vans.

"Wow, after 8 years!" Chan exclaimed when I got out of the bathroom.

He placed his arms around my shoulder after telling my mom that we're going.

"You're driving today?" I asked him and he nodded.

We tend to always take cabs because he's always from practice so he it really isn't convenient for him to bring along his car.

"You don't have practice today?" I asked him.

"No, we are allowed to enjoy today especially that we're idols soon." he said with a smile.

Yes, they're debuting very soon. He actually made sure that I'll get a VIP ticket on their debut showcase even though I told him I'd be okay from afar.

"Where are we going then?" I asked when I realized that I don't even know where we are heading.

"You'll find out eventually." he answered.

The ringtone of my phone filled the car because the audio is connected to my phone.

We both looked at my phone which is in front to see that it was Bambam who's calling.

"He's still calling you?" Chan asked, annoyed.

I nodded even though the answer was obvious. I waited until he stops calling but Chan immediately answered it.

"Hey bro. Sorry but Abby's with me right now and he clearly doesn't want to talk to you. Have a good day." Chan said without even a pause.

I looked at him, shocked.

"Why did you do that? We can just wait for the call to stop, you know."

"He's been calling you nonstop for weeks now, so I put an end to it." he replied and I sighed because he is right.