twenty

now playing: i need somebody by day6

"Chan, you're spacing out." Woojin called me out during practice. This is not the first time I spaced out, but can you blame me?

"I'm sorry, Woojin." I simply said and went back to practicing.

I've been in my worst condition all month, ever since she locked me out of that room. Maybe even in her life.

Her mom told me she is still in shock due to her attack and I think what made her condition worst is that she knew the secret we've been keeping from her.

I just want to see her with my own eyes, knowing that she's still in that hospital. I want to know that she's alright myself and make sure she's improving. It's all that matters.

It's okay if she doesn't want me anymore.

She's all that matters to me.

I hurt her and it's fair for her to hurt me this time.

"Hyung, if you keep on being like this we're not having any progress." I hear Changbin say behind me during our water break. I just looked at him as he sighed and sat beside me.

He must've sensed that he won't get an answer, so he continued. "Look, we've been together ever since. We formed 3RACHA together with Jisung. I knew you long enough to tell you that you should learn to go back to the old you. You shouldn't let yourself drown, you didn't train for 7 years just to be like this when you debut. Wake up."

I wanted to answer him, I wanted to defend myself but he's right.

"I'm sorry, Binnie." I apologized, but he shook his head.

"You should say sorry to yourself, you didn't take care of yourself ever since that happened." he said. The other boys seemed to notice that we're having a serious conversation so all of them went near us.

I looked at everyone of them, and I saw Minho's eyes look at me. I stood up and hugged him. More like, cried on his shoulders while the others are concerned.

"Minho, what should I do?" Out of everyone here, he knows Abby the longest.

Maybe there was a point in Abby's life that Minho was her bestfriend, and I know he's the one who understands me the most because we both are close to her.

"Hyung, go to her." he said, patting my back.

I pulled away, wiping my tears. "She doesn't want to see me."