eighteen

now playing: i like you by day6

"Chan!" I heard my friend Seokmin call my name as he ran towards me.

"What?" I asked when he stopped in front of me, catching his breath.

I laughed because he looks so hilarious right now.

"The younger girl you called pretty yesterday, she fainted in front of her classroom!" he announced, that made my eyes go wider.

"What?! Where is she now?" I asked.

"At the clinic." I ran as soon as he answered.

But the problem is, I don't know where the clinic is.

Oh no. I'm new here, and I'm lost.

Luckily, someone passed by where I am and I asked where the clinic is.

When I got there, I was welcomed by nurses. I waved at them.

"Hello, cute boy! What's wrong?" the nurse asked me as she lowered herself to face me.

I scratched my head, unsure of what to say. "Uhh, I'll just visit someone."

The nurse smiled, "Is it a girl?" she asked.

I felt my cheeks flush. So nosy.

"Yeah. She's kind of tall and has curly hair." I described her to the nurse.

The nurse seemed to know who I'm talking about and she lead me to a room where a girl is sleeping.

Scratch that. A very pretty girl sleeping.

"I'll leave you for a while, okay?" the nurse excused herself and I nodded.

I stared at the sleeping girl, who is obviously a year younger than me because of the grade patch on her uniform.

She's so pretty, no wonder why a lot of guys like her. But I wonder why she fainted awhile ago and why she's still asleep.

I just hope that I don't look like a creep right now.

After quite some time, a boy her level went inside the room.

He saw me and noticed that I'm older. "Annyeong haseyo, hyung." he bowed.

"Hello! Do you know her?" I asked, pertaining to the girl.