Chapter 12

{Edited}

"Kacchan!" Is what you hear as you come to moments after losing consciousness.

"C'mon (y/n)!! Stay with me ok!!" Eijiro screams before you open your eyes and weakly look at him.

"What is happening? I heard Midoriya scream for Bakugo... is he ok?" You question making Eijiro release a shuddered breath and hold you closer.

"He is fine, it just came as a surprise to Midoriya when he attacked the monster that All Might was fighting" Eijiro explains making you look away from his eyes to see All Might looking at the enemies with an expression of rage that makes your chest clench because this is the first time you've seen him without a smile.

"I heard your bastards' plan about your roles in the scheme to kill All Might" Todoroki announces as he steps forward and Eijiro lays you down with a not so happy expression for himself.

"This scenario in itself isn't manly but you hurt (y/n)!! How could you hurt her! You'll pay!" Eijiro screams as he rushes in to attack Shingaraki just for him to dodge.

"Shit!! I thought I had him!!" Eijiro shouts sounding indignant. 

"NO FUNNY BUSINESS OUT OF YOU. YOU SHADOW ASS MOBLING!" Bakugo exclaims with his usual sadistic grin.

"The symbol of peace won't go down as easy as you claim" Todoroki announces proudly as Midoriya overlooks you and everyone else.

"Kacchan! (Y/n)! Everybody!!" Midoriya yells in worry for everyone, idiotically you stand nearly succumbing to dizziness but defeating it in a instant.

"Is everyone ok?" You question lacking focus but earning a quick nod in return from Midoriya but your thoughts chain over to Aizawa who is rendered barely conscious in a pool of his own blood so knowing you are of no use to the fight you stand by him, ready to make the daily chore of your future job happen at this moment.

"Aizawa sensei I'll protect you" you tell him watching the nearby fight between the Nomu and All Might.

"Hood... where is Hood?" Aizawa groans making you realize that the man that was attacking you moments before was gone.

"Here," You get hit by the said man after he phases by you and punches you away from your teacher. "I should've known that you wouldn't stay down" the man sighs as you grasp onto your wounds knowing you've lost too much blood but you still look him square in the eye.

"Don't hurt my teacher" You feebly growl as he approaches you.

"He is not my target" the man announces as a menacing aura fills the air making you quake in your boots.

"M-me?" You squeak earning a nod as he reaches his hand out in order to grasp onto your shirt until.

Shatter!

Some of the overhead glass comes pouring down as a man made of steel lands on the ground, shattering it and a woman clings to his back. "MOTHER! FATHER!!" You scream earning the attention of the said couple.

"What are you doing to my daughter!!" Hannah yells as she allows chains to erupts from her body although even with its mass amount it doesn't even injure her.

"What the hell!" Hood panics as he is wrapped up, Hagane takes initiative so he tosses his glasses to the side and trudges foreword.

"I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO HURT HER OR ANYONE ELSE ANYMORE!!" Hagane yells as he slugs Hood with his iron fist.

"D-Damn you!" Hood shouts with his hood down and jaw slacking, evidence that your father broke it, the man also has the same hair and eye color as you.

"Sweetheart are you ok, oh god you are so pale" Hannah panics as she examines you in the worried mom manner.

"I'll be fine... how did you guys get here?" You question making Hannah smile gently.

"Well you and your brother forgot your bentos so your father and I thought that we'd bring them for you just to learn from a young man that this place is in a way a war zone so in result we rushed here, I used my chains to scale us to the ceiling and well your father just turned to iron with me on his back and jumped so we fell in" Hannah explains so your lips quiver because you were saved by a simple mistake.

"C'mon Hannah let's teach this guy" Hagane growls, his face enveloped in rage which honestly is a surprise to you because he is a very laid back man.

"Got it" Hannah nods, walking to her husband's side so you move your sight to All Might whom is bleeding from the mouth and seems in a rush to finish the fight.

"Now then villain. We both want to put an end to this dance of ours quickly, don't we" All Might says before you look over to your parents, your mother looking too calm for once while your father carries the same expression of anger as your brother... but why are the two so coordinated in combat, why is your mother so calm and cunning in this situation and well why does your dad act so calm normally?

A/N: OK BROS I THINK I'M BACK NOW!! Sorry if this chapter was poop but I couldn't remember my original plan for it but I considered making Hannah and Hagane both have more scenes (especially Hagane) so I had them crash the party and wow Hagane acts more like me than well me plus I'm trying to work a bit more into Hood's story so that's why he is being beat up by your parents and finally has his face exposed... hmm is that all?? I think so... wait a minute!! Can someone tell me if I did decent on writing the reader's blood loss symptoms plus this chapter holds bits of chapter 17 and 18 so yeah I think that's all! Thank you for reading guys, sorry for the leave and I love you!!!