Chapter 27: Training

"I will be calling the two of you by your first names as one of you is my child, you will call me Endeavor though. Understood?" Endeavor tells her and Todoroki making your eyebrow twitch slightly as people are not supposed to, no matter their position grant themselves permission to use your first name.
"Understood." Todoroki says but you simply sigh, Endeavor looks at you with a sharp look but you internally shrug it off.
"Training begins now, lets go to the dojo." Endeavor tells you two so you nod and he leads you two out of the office, you notice Todoroki watching you with a unreadable look in his eyes but roll your eyes thinking he is just not happy about sharing training.
"Here we are, (Y/N) I want to see how you fight." Endeavor announces as you enter the dojo, nerves hit you like a bullet train because this is the number two hero but hey he must understand you're basically a kid... right?
"Alright got it." You respond as you stand in your fighting pose preparing yourself for the might of the number two hero.
"BEGIN!!" Endeavor shouts before lunging to you, you launch a chain towards a beam and pull yourself from his reach and drop down to the ground and launch a barrage of chains in hope of trapping him, it happens as you plan so you grin because of your victory.
"Don't celebrate yet." Endeavor yells as his body engulfs in flames and the chains merely melt, you step away in shock.
"COME HERE AND FIGHT!" Endeavor yells, you can kinda see Todoroki sweat dropping with a genuine look of concern in his eyes, Endeavor rushes forward and punches your stomach which results in you cough up blood.
'Blood! No! Why is this happening? Why is he doing this!? It isn't right!' You yell internally as you use large enough chains to knock him off his feet and try to kick him, he responds by jumping up and throwing out his fist that is flaming, you barely duck in time and he singes your hair.
'Gonna have to get that cut.' You think in dismay at the scent in the air as your body is quickly covered in chains and you ram him as far as you possibly can move him and finally successfully kick him in the stomach, he isn't fazed and punches you in the jaw causing you to fall back and hold onto it in shock noting the fact that it is surely gonna bruise but you persist and stand although your body screams to do otherwise.
"Hm weak, very but we could probably get somewhere." Endeavor assesses so you relax and smile at the fact until he kicks you in the gut sending you flying to the wall.
"But you must know your enemies won't always stop their plans just because you are good." Endeavor sneers as you cough up more blood, he approaches you as if he is going to pull you back for more but Todoroki blocks you from his father.
"She has had enough father! She is coughing up blood! Imagine how the populace would react to you injuring a child so bad that she had organ damage!" Todoroki yells in defense as you sit against the wall with blood running down your lip with surprise that the high and mighty Todoroki is standing up for you.
"Take her to recover, I expect you back to train within an hour and a half you hear me?! She better be ready to train by tomorrow. LEAVE!" Endeavor tells you both with scorn so Todoroki lifts up and wraps your arm around his shoulder.
"Don't express weakness." He whispers into your ear so you nod and ignore the need to scream because of the pain that your body is in and walk by his side, trying not to limp.
"Ok we are far away from him." Todoroki tells you after you two are distanced, your body nearly gives out so he catches you.
"You were trying to help." You whisper in shock as he helps you stand again and helps you walk.
"Yeah I get it but I was raised by him so I know how he fights," Todoroki sighs so he looks at you and groans "and your hair is in terrible condition now, it's gonna need to be cut... poor Kirishima." Todoroki shakes his head so you look at him wondering why he is pitying Eijiro.
"What is wrong with Eijiro?' You question as he helps you sit on a couch as gives you a towel to wipe the blood off your lip with.
"Sadly I can't say." Todoroki smirks making you glare at him.
"What if I want to know!!" You shout so he shakes his head.
"You'll need to learn from him...," he trails off as he notices that your costume is burnt at multiple places "and you need new gear, preferably flameproof."
"I need to go I'll check on you when I'm done." Todoroki tells you as he walks away, you finally look around the room to see it's a breakroom, you rise up resisting the urge to scream and dig in a drawer for scissors and look at your reflection in the microwave.
'My hair is already really (long/short) but since it burnt so much it's really gonna need to be cut... dang I really liked my hair'
Over the span of minutes your hair is shorter than it was, actually it is the length that you usually see guys wearing with it being a little longer than your ears although it is still kindle choppy so you consider asking Todoroki for help then you walk to the phone and ring up hero support.
"Hello? May I place a order for a new hero costume for as soon as possible. Oh my name? Tetsutetsu (Y/N) or as I could also be called 'The Chain Armor hero: Kusari."

Eijiro P.O.V.

"Y'know I wonder how (Y/N) is," Tetsutetsu comments in a sigh as he and Eijiro enjoy their break "she's probably better off than us."
Eijiro smiles as he thinks about you, he really misses you but he knows that he will see you soon enough so that makes him happy.
"She probably is cause she's tough." Eijiro tells Tetsutetsu with a smile, he nods.
"She scares me." He chuckles so Eijiro laughs with him.
"She doesn't scare me, she just makes me proud to have been able to meet her." Eijiro responds as he touches his chest for a moment as it races but he soon ignores it and looks to Tetsutetsu.
"Well break is over let's go." He announces.
"UGHHHHHH!" Tetsutetsu exaggerates so they both chuckle and prepare themselves for more training as they walk out of the break room.

A/N: Dang I love writing for you guys so much! It's so fun to do and I was looking at my stats and noticed how many reads I have, 25 thousand???!!! JEEZ!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL! Oh yeah guess what!... I WON A WRITING CONTEST BACK HERE AT HOME (did I already tell you? Oh well!)! How I did this I don't know but I hope to make the entry into a full story and publish it someday so maybe, just maybe I'll be a true author one day that can do book signings and meet my fans. I just... I'm so happy my writing started as a hobby I would do out of depression back in ninth grade because I've sworn to never do self harm so I started that and my best friend who attempted to commit suicide that year loved the story I was writing so I continued to do it for her and look where I am now. Thank you guys so much and please know that high school, whether you are in it now or not is hell you will lose friends, you will watch your friends turn against each other and will fight, you will never walk out with that group you entered with... but you will find someone that will power you through, a best friend that will be the person you will fight for... someone who could lead you to your future. My best friend is my muse and I thank her for leading me to who I am right now although I'd fight to take away the pain she went through at the risk of losing my ability to write... jeez that got deep. Well thanks for reading guys!! I love you and good morning/night!!!
P.S.: if you want me to post a chapter specifically explaining some of my high school experiences to prepare you guys that are in or not in high school for your high school career please tell me cause the simple warning that I would lose friends is what made me take all this pain in stride but my friends didn't have that warning I want to warn anyone and everyone I can so no one will feel the horrible pain my friends felt or maybe just dull the pain into the simple ache I felt for a while. Thank you for reading this prolonged note. Always remember I love you guys and like my best friend that caused my writing to begin I write for you all and I hope to numb the pain you all feel.