Chapter 39

"I have the results of yesterday's discussion regarding the hero internships for the freshmen. Starting with the principle, a majority of the teachers said, 'I give it up'. " Aizawa announces as you and your classmates prepare to end the school day.

"WHHHAAAAT? EVEN AFTER OUR TRAINING SESSION WITH THE SENIORS?!" Eijiro yells with shock as you deadpan and your other classmates stare with shock.

"HECK NO I'M NOT SKIPPING OUT ON THE INTERNSHIPS!" You yell angrily before flopping into your seat whilst fake pouting which catches Eijiro's attention so he chuckles at you and you stick your tongue out at him.

"But if we think about it from the sequence of events that led to everyone living in the dorms, I guess it would've turned out like this..." Kaminari comments while looking shook at the revelation of the events at hand.

"SERVES YA RIGHT!!" Bakugo yells, looking completely insane in the moment so you and everyone else look at him with 'wtf' faces.

"However, there are those under the opinion that under our current safeguard policy we won't be able to raise you to be strong heroes. So this is our policy: 'We will only allow the freshmen to go to offices that have a good track record when taking in interns.'. That is the conclusion we reached." Aizawa announces causing Bakugo to curse with rage since he wouldn't be able to do the internships due to not having a provisional license.

"Class is dismissed, you all are encouraged to come up with ideas of who you want to intern under." Aizawa announces just after the bell rings so you grab the bag from the side of your desk and stand.

"Hey do you wanna train?" Eijiro questions when you walk down from your desk to his.

"Sure I'm down." You say with a grin so he runs his hand through his hair while flashing a bright smile.

"Awesome! So are we lifting weights or sparring?" Eijiro questions so you sigh.

"We don't have anywhere to spar without destroying everything or getting in trouble but maybe during a day off we can go to one of our houses and spar in the back yard." You suggest so Eijiro nods.

"Alright! Lifting weights it is!" Eijiro responds excitedly as the two of you approach the dorms.

Location change

"Where did that Shigaraki go?" The man who normally wears cloak questions as he enters the hideout without his cloak on.

"We have no clue, why ask us?" Twice responds so Hood's face becomes contorted with frustration as he rushes to put on the cloak.

"He better not be joining us with that brat. I'd join the 'good' guys before joining him." Hood grumbles as he flips his hood over his head.

"What if Shigaraki does team up with Overhaul?" Toga questions so Hood looks at her and narrows his eyes.

"I'll go rogue, you guys are welcomed to join me but especially after what he did to Magne and could've done to Mr. Compress. I won't tolerate it.," Hood says with his eyes burning with hatred. "This is not the future I saw for myself but you are the closest to a family I've got and family has to protect each other."

Things quiet down for a moment, as much as the league has noticed Hood's moody tendencies they've noticed that he is much more easily triggered if something happened to his comrades.

"What kind of life did you expect to live?" Mr. Compress questions so Hood lets out a strained laugh.

"I expected to be the first hero and married to the woman I loved... well neither happened. I became a villain and the woman I loved married another and had children of her own with him." Hood says as he crosses his arms and tilts his head just enough for his eyes to be shaded and to not give away an emotion that lurks in them.