Chapter 33

5:30 am

You stand with your classmates with your hair jutting out, it is inhumanely early but you still have to train. "Today the real training camp begins, ideally you will emerge stronger, strong enough to acquire your provisional licenses. More specifically though there is a growing hostile force out there. Through this you'll be prepared to face it so stay sharp and work hard.," Aizawa calls for Bakugo and passes him a ball then tells him to throw it, it is thrown and not much improvement since the last time you've all thrown which makes Bakugo angry. "Starting today we will be working to improve your quirks and the training will be so harsh that you'll wish that you were dead so try your best to stay alive.

Soon enough training begins and your class is bleeding and breathless from sparring and/or the over use of their quirks, you are apart of the club your people overusing their quirks. "What the?! (Y/N)!! You know you're not supposed to train like this!!" Tetsutetsu screams to you as his class is brought over to train, you ignore him and force your body to launch out another chain.

"Normally you'd all be doing all this at the same rate as your bodies grow." The teacher of 1-B comments as Aizawa walks up.

"Yes but we don't have time for that so jump in." Aizawa says as class 1-B is suddenly greeted by the Wild Wild Pussy cats but you fight on as much as possible, exhaustion is taking you on big time and they want you to be able to fight through a iron deficiency so you can't take your pills but jeez you are exhausted.

"C'mon Kusari! Don't you dare give up!!" Bakugo screams, he is one of your friends(?) that is closest to you but you still aren't entirely sure if he is annoyed by you or concerned for you... ok we all know he is annoyed cause it's not possible for him to be concerned(?).

"G-Got it Bakugo!!" You scream as you power through.

Dinner time: 4 pm

"Like we said!! Pampering ended yesterday!" One of the wild wild pussycats yells as she gestures to uncooked food.

"Wanna eat?! Well you gotta cook for yourselves and the meal for the night is curry!!" Another member of the recently mentioned team announces so Bakugo looks at you.

"Can you cook Kusari?," He questions making you shake your head. "Fuck."

Overtime you guys managed to cook a good (albeit slightly burnt) meal after numerous lectures to Bakugo about how he couldn't use his quirk for making a fire. "Bakugo your quirk is no good for cooking!" You comment as you shove your food into your mouth earning a chuckle from Eijiro.

"What did you just say Kusari!," Bakugo growls as you laugh and continue eating. "Kusari after we eat I need to tell you something, this has waited too long." You look at him with surprise then shrug it off.

"Yeah sure why not."

Later

"What did you want?" You question as you lean against the wall of the building, Bakugo crosses his arms as he seems to think.

"Are you in a relationship?" Bakugo asks making your face contort with confusion.

"What the fuck?!" You scream making him look frustrated.

"Are you in a relationship Kusari you need to answer me." Bakugo growls so you compose your self.

"Ah oh um no but you could've asked more normally I guess but sure I can be your girlfriend." You tell him making his eyes widen.