Chapter 42

Warning: MORE BLANK VOIDS! GOSH DARN IT WATTPAD!!! (I can't remove them)

"Senpai... is he going to be ok...? Damn, I can't help but to worry." Eijiro blurts out as you, him, Midoriya and Fatgum continue running.

"Yeah..." Midoriya joins into the concern but you grit your teeth.

"We've got to have hope... I trust Senpai." You say just before you notice Fatgum clenching his fists and fuming.

'Uh oh.'

"BUT STILL!! WHEN A COMRADE SHOWS YOU THEIR BACK BELIEVIN' IN 'EM IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A MAN!!" Fatgum yells taking the three of you aback with shock.

"Senpai'll do just fine!!! He's our SENPAI!!" Eijiro shouts so you and Midoriya sweat drop in response.

"Wait now it just looks like you're a guy who's easily swayed!" Midoriya says with his eyes seemingly the size of bowling balls.

"I'M STILL WORRIED, BUT THERE'S NOTHING FOR IT, WE'VE GOTTA BELIEVE IN OUR SENPAI!" Eijiro says so you grab his hand.

"Ok good but we've got a mission to return to! Lets go!" You tell Eijiro while you grab his hand.

"WE CAN'T WASTE A SINGLE SECOND OF THE TIME GIVEN TO US BY SUNEATER!!!" Fatgum yells.

"YEAH! C'MON GUYS!!," You shout. "THERE'S A STAIRCASE!!!"

"Everyone take the staircase!" Sir Nighteye commands so you and everyone else charge up the stairs.

"Something's not right." Aizawa comments so you look from the hall in front of you and look at Aizawa.

"What do you mean Eraserhead?" You question before you tighten your grip on Eijiro's hand.

"It's strange that the villain warping the basement earlier is not showing any signs of movement." Aizawa responds so you and the rest of the team look around with realization.

"Now that you mention it... its not twisting up like before." Midoriya assesses before Aizawa continues.

"We are charging ahead to no obstacles. If he's not going to try to impede us now... then it may mean he can't exactly grasp all that is happening across the basement to warp it. There's also the police squad that was left behind above Suneater. Maybe its them... his attention might be focused in that direction." Aizawa says so you look over your shoulder with concern for the police but decide that they can hold their own and face forward.

"So the range he is aware of is limited?" You question.

"Ultimately that is just my guess. He entered the underground and is manipulating it. He hasn't become it. If he just traveled through the walls, all the while watching and listening, when he changes things to hinder our progress it is possible his real body is somewhere and then his body might poke out with his eyes and ears probing." Aizawa explains before the wall seemingly attacks him.