Chapter 47 (Finale part 1/3)

Eijiro's mind had been on you the whole time. He thought it was strange that Hagane thought that you'd be targeted over your brother or anyone else but also thought that it was just a 'Daddy's little girl' thing but the moment that he noticed you slipping away from his peripheral vision he knew your father was right and reacted before you even had the chance to scream and attacked the villain alongside your brother (apparently he noticed you being pulled away too). The attacking villain wore a metal mask and a cloak which made Eijiro feel as though the villain was Hood wearing a mask to protect himself from some of the possible quirks that would be used to harm him. "What do you want my sister and mother for!!?" Tetsutetsu yells with rage as his quirk slowly turns his skin to steel and Kirishima follows suit by allowing himself to turn to stone.

There is no response from the man but there is an eerie silence before he charges at the two. "RED GAUNTLET!!" Eijiro shouts as he punches Hood and Tetsutetsu charges up from behind and puts him in a choke hold.

"You screwed up! You'll never go through the brother and boyfriend of a girl! You must be a horrible tactician!!" Tetsutetsu growls at Hood as he scratches at Tetsutetsu's arms.

'We've won. I was right to send Bakugo with (Y/N) since he is so fast because he must've got her somewhere safe but either way with his quirk he'd be able to protect her.' Eijiro sighs with relief mentally as his quirk deactivates and Tetsutetsu looks at him with a shark tooth grin.

"We did it Kirishima!! Go get someone! The heroes should be nearby!" Tetsutetsu yells to Eijiro so Eijiro nods in response.

"Alright make sure that you don't let him go!" Eijiro says as he goes to turn away but then hears Tetsutetsu yell before a loud sound can be heard so he quickly turns on his heel to see that Tetsutetsu was thrown onto the ground in front of Hood.

"Boys I've been a villain for longer than you've existed." Hood chides as he holds out his hand and a disk seems to form over it. "This is the end."

Hood throws the disk at Tetsutetsu and makes a certain gesture which makes it expand but Eijiro knocks Tetsutetsu out of the way of the disk and gets his arm caught in it just before Hood makes a crushing motion with his hand which soon enough makes the disk close in on itself... and Eijiro's arm. Eijiro lets out a strained cry as he collapses to the ground, holding the bleeding stump that once was his arm.

"KIRISHIMA!!" Tetsutetsu yells with his face wild with alarm.

"GO!" Eijiro shouts with pain and panic evident in his voice. "THIS MAN IS OUT FOR BLOOD!! GO!!"

Tetsutetsu watches Eijiro with reluctance before backing away and running down the direction of his sister and Bakugo. "Sending your friend away, how bold of you." Hood chuckles as he goes to approach Eijiro.

"RED RIOT UNBREAKABLE!!" Eijiro's voice rings out in the halls as his flesh turns to ragged stone.

'I don't have long, there's no way I can hold this move with an arm missing and bleeding heavily.' Eijiro thinks as he holds onto the wound while breathing heavily. 'Wait, what if I can't become a hero now? What if I can't be (Y/N)'s hero?'