Chapter 30

A/N: The picture above is fanart of your mother/me Hannah! Thanks to the artist oh_flipflops

Midoriya enters the hospital room that you, him, Iida and Todoroki share, he has just gotten off the phone with Ochako... there is bad news to share to him, you continue running a brush through your hair, not really knowing how to cope with such bad news.

"Iida, Tetsutetsu! I just got off the phone with Uraraka and-" Midoriya starts, extremely excited until Iida cuts him off.

"Midoriya." Iida says, sounding as though he is trying to put focus in what he is trying to announce.

"Iida just got his diagnosis." Todoroki announces so you put down your brush and turn yourself to face your friends because even if you already know, Iida deserves to know you are here to help.

"My left hand could have permanent damage... both my arms were badly injured but my left got the worst of it. He severed something called the Brachial Plexis nerve. But they say I could regain some of the feeling in my fingers and my hand if I get a nerve transplant.," Iida announces as you look at your broken hand that resides in its (f/c) cast, you could've gotten something much more problematic than scars or even a broken hand but you got off lucky. "When I found the Hero Killer my mind went blank, I should have told Manual before doing anything else. I may hate him but he wasn't wrong so... I'm going to keep my hand like this as a reminder, until I succeed in becoming a true hero."

Midoriya looks on, seemingly affected by what has happened and Iida's choice. "Iida... I feel the same way.," Midoriya responds to Iida's decision while holding out his scarred fist, the one that he injured in the sports festival then had to get surgery on. "Lets get stronger... together."

You smile and stand, taking a moment to take off your shirt to reveal your bandaged chest from the stab wounds and slam you broken fist against it. "Lets all get stronger together." The two smile at you before suddenly Todoroki speaks up.

"I'm sorry."

"Wait what?" Midoriya responds, confused as to why the teen is apologizing.

"Whenever I'm involved it feels like people's hands are getting messed up or something... is it a curse?" Todoroki says whilst sweating, Midoriya looks at him with shock while you and Iida deadpan until, eventually you three laugh.

"HAHAHA!!! THAT'S A FUNNY ONE TODO!!!" You cackle loudly as you hold onto your stomach.

"HA! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Iida laughs, wiping away forming tears.

"Looks like even Todoroki knows how to make a joke!!" Midoriya nearly lets go of his crutch because of how hard he is laughing, even then you're sure he wouldn't have cared if he would've fell.

"No I'm not joking. Just call me the 'Hand crusher'," Todoroki responds while shaking his head. "Wait a minute?? Todo? What the-"

"HAND CRUSHER!!!!" You, Iida and Midoriya laugh, cutting him off.

Later

"YOUR HAIR!!" Eijiro yells as you enter the classroom, all eyes are on you out of surprise.

"Yeah training with Endeavor was tough," You chuckle. "He burnt my hair so I had to cut it." You make your way to Eijiro's desk as he takes his time to take in the new appearance before sighing and smiling.

"You look good with that hair style. It makes you look a bit more mature." Eijiro tells you, cue you blushing. 

"He's right your hair looks nice like that. Someone could actually probably mistaken you for a upperclassman." Hanta comments as he walks up to you, Eijiro nods in agreement before placing his hands on your hips, much to your surprise and lifting you onto his desk.