Chapter 24 + Author's note

A/n: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!! WHEN I FINISH THIS BOOK I WILL BE GENDER BENDING THE READER INTO A GUY IN A SEPARATE BOOK!!! THIS WILL TAKE PLACE WHILE I PREP THE SECOND BOOK AND OR WAIT FOR THE SERIES OF (as I nicknamed it) MY HERO BECAUSE KOHEI HORIKOSHI SAID THAT WE WOULD LIKE TO WRITE A SECOND PART SO YEAH... ENJOY AND TELL YOUR GUY FRIENDS OR YOURSELF IF YOU ARE A GUY!

Rage burns in the eyes of your competition, Bakugo. The flames of worry burns at your breast, you know this isn't going to be a easy fight.

"THE FIGHT BETWEEN BAKUGO AND TETSUTETSU (Y/N) WILL BEGIN!!! FIGHT!!!" 

Bakugo lunges at you so you cover your arms with chains to protect yourself, that barely does the job.

"I WILL DEFEAT YOU KUSARI!!!" Bakugo yells as he grabs your arm tightly and chucks you to the side.

'T-That is going to leave a bruise.' The thought rushes through your head as you grip tightly onto your arm then rush to the side before Bakugo could jump on you.

"JUST GIVE UP!" 

You send your chains flying as you attempt to throw him off course but he explodes his way through the chains and grabs your face.

"Give up Kusari." Bakugo growls as your eyes grow wide at the shock of the action.

"You're shaking Kusari. GIVE UP!" 

You notice the quivers of your hand but don't back down.

"GIVE UP!" 

You are still unwilling so he gets angry and takes action by removing his hand from your face, shoving you away by punching your chest and finally exploding you off the arena.

Eijiro P.O.V

Eijiro watches as you lay on the ground holding onto a burn on your chest.

"(Y/N)!!!" Tetsutetsu screams as Eijiro jumps from his seat to meet with you as you are taken to the nurse's office, why can't you avoid being hurt.

"(Y/N)!!!" Eijiro screams as Cementoss helps you walk in, he notices Eijiro and passes you over.

"Sorry Eijiro I failed... I wanted to get into the final bracket but that didn't happen." You tell him making his chest clench, you shouldn't have to be so sad.

"It'll be fine." Eijiro tells you but then he remembers helping you up earlier in the competition, now he understands why you are beating yourself up.

"Everything will be ok because i'll stand with you no matter your ranking." Eijiro reassures you with a tint to his cheeks but a grin takes over his face when you crack a smile.

"Thank you Eijiro... what would I do without you."

-

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"You really can't keep yourself out of trouble can you Miss Tetsutetsu." Recovery girl shakes her head as she steps away for your family to crowd in, you honestly think you heard a chuckle from her.

"Are you ok sweetheart!?" Hannah questions as she looks at your wrapped chest, a burn scar is the end result of the match between you and Bakugo because it had such levels of burning it couldn't entirely heal.

"I'm all good!" You announce before Tetsutetsu tosses your shirt at your face.

"Cover up sis we don't need Kirishima staring." Tetsutetsu teases making you blush and put on the shirt.

"They are doing awards in a minute so we should head out." Hagane comments as he watches Eijiro closely.

"Yeah lets go (Y/N)!!" Eijiro yells with excitement, you nod with a smile as you finally accept that you aren't in the top three.

"Thank you Recovery girl!" You call before exiting, without realisation of your's and Eijiro's hands being clasped together.

"(Y/N)-CHAN!!!" Ochako screams as she and Momo rushes down the hall.

"What!?" You respond feeling spooked at the sudden surprise of the girls running to you, Eijiro and your family breathless.

"You're in third place!!! Hurry before they have to give your rank to someone else!" Momo pants so you exchange a bewildered look with Eijiro and make a break for it.

"WHERE IS TETSUTETSU (Y/N)???!! WAIT THERE SHE ISS!!!!" Present Mic screams as you run into the arena and take a look around, suddenly a chorus of people cheering your name starts up and you begin walking towards the podium resisting the urge to cry out of happiness.

"Go on up Miss Tetsutetsu!!" All Might tells you as you hesitate then you take your place.

"THESE THREE ARE THE VICTORS OF THE YUUEI SPORTS FESTIVAL!! BAKUGO, TODOROKI AND FINALLY TETSUTETSU (Y/N) WITH THEIR VICTORIES IN THAT ORDER!" Present Mic cheers as All Might places the medals around the boys' necks (well attempts to cause he had to hang Bakugo's from his mouth.) then finally places your medal around yours and gives you a hug with a pat on your back.

"You did well Miss Tetsutetsu and continue to go beyond plus ultra!" All Might announces before he separates from the hug and walks away, the names of you three victors ring out but you hear Eijiro yelling yours the loudest.

A/N: HEY GUYS!! I apologize for the delayed update but I didn't get to go to the library and I just started school..... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLPPPPPPPP. But yeah I hope you enjoyed and have a good day (and school year if school started!!!).