Chapter 18

"This match will last fifteen minutes. Each team's points are determined by its members. The rider will be wearing a headband displaying the total number of points! Until the match ends, you'll all compete to grab each other's points and maintain the ones you have." Midnight explains as Eijiro points to himself and mouths "partner?" you nod in response and watch midnight.
"Any headbands you have have to be worn around the neck or higher but the more headbands you've got, the harder they'll be to manage! Most importantly if your headband is taken or even your horse formation is broken it's not over til' it's over!!" Midnight announces with her face showing a look of excitement.
"That means..." Momo assesses with her face covered in a look of thought.
"With forty-three contestants there would be ten to twelve teams on the field the whole time?" Sato adds in.
"How tiresome" Aoyama sighs with a shrug.
"Quirks are still allowed so this will be a brutal battle but keep in mind that this is still a cavalry battle! Maliciously attacking another team with the intent of making them fall will earn you a red card which takes you out of the game.," Midnight alerts you all with "you have fifteen minutes to form teams so get forming!".
"C'mon Eijiro we need to find a team." You tell the boy as you grab his hand and walk around.
"Bakugo!!," Eijiro yells, gaining the attention of the constantly angry teen whom of which is being swarmed by your classmates "that Torodoki already tangled himself a team so you should team up with us!!".
"Weird hair, Kusari?" Bakugo questions in disinterest.
"The name is Kirishima, remember?? This right here is also Tetsutetsu!" Kirishima takes it upon himself to introduce you and himself to Bakugo but Bakugo crosses his arms.
"She's still Kusari." Bakugo tells you both so you shrug while Eijiro sighs.
"Well anyway I know you wanna be the rider so of course your front horse would have to be someone who could take all of those explosions head on right? But just who would that be?" Eijiro questions Bakugo with excitement.
"...Someone not afraid to die, hey Kusari you wanna be the front horse?" Bakugo says, making your eyes widen.
"Wait what??" You question in surprise.
"Nope it's me with my hardening! Plus (y/n) could be a side horse so she can attack! Bakugo this horse won't break and you want to take Midoriya down right?" Eijiro responds which ends with a evil grin from Bakugo.
"Hey Tetsutetsu-chan you should join my team~" Mineta tells you with a evil aura surrounding him so you sweatdrop.
"Ahhh no thank you." You respond knowing working with the pervert wouldn't end well.
"SHE IS MY TEAMMATE SO SCRAM EXTRA!!" Bakugo yells angrily which makes the 'extra' run.
"Fifteen minutes are up so time to get focused." Midnight announces as riders begin climbing onto their horses.
"Alright everyone let's get a battle cry!" Present mic yells so you and your comrades scream as loudly as you can as everyone piles up and you tuck your shirt into your pants in order to have your back and shoulders uncovered.
"You good back there?" Eijiro questions, not looking back to you, the back horse.
"Here comes the starting signal!!" Present mic announces to everyone.
"I'm good! Mina, Sero what about you!?" You question earning excited yells from your comrades that were recruited last minute.
"And you Bakugo?" You inquire to the rider of the group.
"Ready to wreck havoc!!" Bakugo yells as explosions all ready make themselves noticed and he flashes a smirk.
"It's time to win!!" You finally yell as chains erupt from your back, ready to attack anyone that gets in your team's way.
A/N: Hiya friends! Are you guys going to be successful in the sports festival? We may never know! Nah not really cause I already know. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this sadly short chapter (gosh I might need to write a extra chapter today) and also enjoy being teamed with Bakugo and the others! Well have fun and have a great day everyone... BYYYEEEE!