Chapter 41

"You've both been eager to start since this morning." Amajiki tells you and Eijiro as you talk to Ochako.

"Of course I have been waiting anxiously to save this girl." You say to Amajiki as you put your hand on your hip.

"I'm starting to feel nervous..." Ochako says so you smile at her.

"Everything will be great! Plus with how we've been training for the past few days the odds are quite possibly in our favor." You attempt to reassure her so she smiles weakly and nods.

"If we get all this settled now we can start early."  Eijiro tells Amajiki as he adjusts his mask.

"It's almost weird that we are taking part in this." You say before looking back at the building that you will be raiding soon.

"The pros are being so cool and calm! Guess they're used to it, huh!" Eijiro expresses his excitement to Midoriya as he walks by.

"All the pros. But Gran Torino is missing... wonder what's going..." Midoriya says as he curiously looks around so you join in.

"I don't see him either." You comment as you look around.

"It seems that man was unable to come." Sir Nighteye responds so Midoriya looks at him with surprise.

"Looks like something big's moving with the alliance, which Tsukauchi is handling.," A guy dressed in a business suit that is standing by Sir Nighteye explains to Midoriya. "He seemed down about it, but oh well. We've got enough hands on deck already. Shouldn't be a problem."

"I see." Midoriya responds sounding disappointed so Eijiro pats his back.

"We're gonna catch both the Cleansers and the Villain Alliance in one go!" Eijiro tells Midoriya so he starts looking pumped.

"Haha, yeah!," Midoriya sharply inhales as he mentally prepares himself. "All right...!"

"Yo." A voice says so you and your friends turn around to see Aizawa standing behind you with your mother on standby.

"Ah, uh, E-Eraserhead!" Midoriya greets sounding shaken by the surprise of your teacher being there.

"M-Mom!?" You gasp so she grins and ruffles your hair.

"Yep, still not used to me being a hero, ey?" Hannah chuckles so you nod.

"Your father as can be expected won't make it but he made me swear to watch after you and your mother so don't get too hurt." Aizawa tells you.

"R-Really? Jeez this past year has been something." You acknowledge how things have come and gone through the year, you made your way into Yuuei, you learn that your mother was a pro and your father was a vigilante its just... wow things really are eventful.

"Tetsutetsu-san! Its nice to see you again." Eijiro greets your mother swiftly with a bow as soon as he notices her.

"Stop that nonsense, its just Hannah.," Hannah says and makes Eijiro stand up straight. "I suppose you're dating my daughter now."

You and Eijiro exchange bewildered looks when you realize that you forgot to tell her. "You were supposed to tell them!" Eijiro whispers to you.

"I forgot!" You respond so your mom laughs.

"Things were like this for Hagane and I. After we started dating we traveled to America during my break to visit my family and he was so awkward and didn't speak perfect English so sometimes around my father he reverted back to Japanese out of pure nervousness. It was really endearing to me." Your mom gets a dreamy look in her eyes as she seemingly remembers her young days with your father so you tilt your head with curiosity as Eijiro quickly excuses himself to meet with Fatgum.