Chapter 29.5

In the darkness his eyes watch as the others huddle around, he has never really been a man of many words, he never really trusted his company but... it was better than none.

"That girl helped defeat Stain, do you know which girl I'm talking about? The one who's father broke your jaw." Shigaraki tells the man, the man rubs his scarred jaw, scars left from the repairs.

"That girl huh?" The man comments, Shigaraki starts scratching his neck.

"Damn that girl is going to be the death of me.," The man comments as he takes a bite of his rice. "She's trouble, I'm going to need to finish her eventually." 

Shigaraki looks at the man with a slightly annoyed look. "I heard you when you were talking to her. You said you brought her from another world. Why don't you take us to the other worlds, I know you went to get medical help outside of this world." Shigaraki jabs, the man's eyes narrow.

'Of course they'd want to take advantage of my quirk.' The now annoyed man growls internally before looking to the man with a hand on his face.

"I needed treatment, I wouldn't be of any use in any other case if I were to have part of my jaw displaced, you know if you can't eat you die? Do you know this fact? Plus if I were to have gone to a hospital here I would have become evidence to what we have done.," The man growls as he rises from his seat. "I will be leaving to take a walk, Black Mist will you grab my cloak please?" 

Black Mist walks to the coat stand then walks a cloak over to the man, he puts it on and flips the hood over his eyes, they emit a eerie glow as he stares at Shigaraki watches him. "Do not look for me." The man growls before leaving.

"Damned Hood if he doesn't use his quirk for anyone but himself what use can he be." Shigaraki vents so Black Mist looks to him.

'It is nothing to be helped." Black Mist responds.

"If it can't be helped he will face a darker fate." Shigaraki growls as he scratches his neck until he notices the bowl of rice, he touches it and it decays away.

"I don't care if he is one of us. If he gets in the way he will fall in the same way as All Might will."

A/N: I've realized we haven't seen much of Hood lately so here he is!! This is not going to be the full update of the week (should be up soon) but here is more stuff on Hood and soon I hope to make him pop up more... jeez I'm so excited cause this character is gonna make your heads explode (not literally!) later. Ehehe I suppose that's enough but if you want to comment theories based on this character feel free to cause like I basically said he is important. Well have a good day/night and wish me luck with the PSATs (waaaaahhh) tomorrow! LOVE YOU~