Chapter 28: The fight against Stain begins!!

A/N: NEW HERO UNIFORM TIME!! This my friends is your new gear... not really different but I like it!! Plus lemme point out I have gotten no better at sketching how the glove appears XD the hair isn't necessarily what your hair looks like but I just went and put it in cause why not so why not get this late chapter going?! (I apologize though I forgot yesterday was Wednesday 😅)

Within the short span of a few days you've become more careful about combat with Endeavor which now leads into you and Todoroki through the city for patrols.
Bzzt
Both you and Todoroki stop in that instant as you receive messages from Midoriya with random numbers, you two exchange confused looks.
"What are you two doing." Endeavor questions in annoyance before a bang goes off and he rushes off with Todoroki nearly following after him until you grab his arm.
"Could these be coordinates?" You question making him look closer until his eyes widen.
"Let me put these into my phone." Todoroki tells you as he quickly inputs them until he grabs your arm and runs.
"Midoriya sure is lucky we're near by but what the heck could he have gotten himself into." You chuckle as you shake you head until you suddenly hear some talking so the air grows chilly as Todoroki releases you and runs in with his quirk activated, just barely saving Iida's butt and you jump in and sit by Iida's side.
"Midoriya learn to write more specific directions. We were almost too late." Todoroki announces as you check rush over to Midoriya to make sure he is also ok.
"How are they?" Todoroki asks so you stand with chains slowly starting to creep out of your back.
"They seem to be doing fine enough." You announce as you slam your fist into the palm of your hand.
"One after the other... haaahh... time might be up for someone." The strange villain that harmed your classmates says looking annoyed.
"That's my line." Todoroki responds as his left side combusts into flames, Midoriya watches the spectacle in shock.
"Your left! And your? But how'd you!?" Midoriya questions but Iida isn't looking in amazement.
"Todoroki, Tetsutetsu please just go." Iida whispers so you merely shake your head.
"Tetsutetsu get them away from here." Todoroki tells you so you nod and go to Iida and try to lift his body weight with your own.
"Tetsutetsu you should only worry about Midoriya." Iida tries to stop you with words but that doesn't work as you eventually have him standing (technically dangling but that's unimportant) and all that matters currently is getting him and Midoriya away.
"LOOK OUT!!" Todoroki screams as somehow the villain got away and is dashing towards you so you knock Iida away and get stabbed in the side.
"HE HAS YOUR BLOOD!! HE CAN FREEZE YOU NOW!" Midoriya screams so you eyes widen as the villain rips the blade from your body.
"Hero killer Stain." You whisper in shock making the man grin at your realization, you are internally kicking yourself now that you've realized who this villain is.
"I really hate to kill kids but you all must've been extremely corrupted and I won't allow a dark future for the heroes!" Stain yells before stabbing you in the torso, you fall to your knees and cough blood, your head lolls over.
"TETSUTETSU!!" Midoriya wails as Iida and Todoroki looks on with many emotions in their eyes but Iida's is flooded in regret.
"Let this child be the example of what is being taught and how our hero system contains nothing but fakes except for All Might." Stain announces as he rips the blade from your chest and you fall over, he wipes the blade off and walks to Todoroki to continue the fight.
"No what have I done! I got Tetsutetsu killed!" Iida cries as he tries to force his body to move but nothing happens. Laughing resonates in the alleyway taking the villain aback as you sit up and cough.
"Don't express weakness... do you think that would've tricked Endeavor?" You question the half and half teen making him nod, Stain and the others look at you with high levels of shock.
"How-?" Midoriya cuts himself off abruptly so you smile weakly.
"Oh I'm damned likely to die but there's no pain until you train with Endeavor and well... mind games can tend to help you.," You announce standing, there is a flame resembling the one back at the sports festival in your eyes "pain is practically nothing to me now."
"C'mon get up!" Midoriya screams until he manages to finally stand, you smile at the boy as he stands by you and Todoroki.
"As heroes we are willing to fall for others!" You yell at the now frustrated looking villain before he lunges to the three of you.

A/N: well looky here the reader is good at mind games and has a high pain tolerance... maybe training with the monsterous Endeavor has perks! Well honestly I'm not sure if that was too much but I know two stab wounds will slow the reader down so don't worry after some combat I won't make her be all I'M IMMORTAL MWHAHAHA but I easily see the reader as analytical and maybe a little cunning depending on the situation, hmm well who is to know she still has some time to fully develop a hero personality because this story is far from over!! Well I'll leave it at that and one quick thing for future book plans. (The order is not really confirmed, there is a possibility publishing for the first two will happen anytime)

--
1. Hagane and Hannah's story (will be a way shorter story than this)
2. Genderbend of Yours| Eijiro Kirishima x reader (this story will be for our boys reading this!)
3. Book two of  of Yours| Eijiro Kirishima x reader (self explanatory and already thought out)

(IMPORTANT) I want your opinions though, if I am finished with this book before the possible series 2 of BNHA/MHA will you guys want me to just write ahead with my own content if series 2 is confirmed or will you want me to keep with accordance of the new series? Bye and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!!