Chapter 23

Well rested you stand, thankful that your next match isn't your friend, Momo but is in fact Tokoyami, the person she took on in her fight.
"THE MATCH OF TOKOYAMI AND TETSUTETSU (Y/N) WILL COMMENCE! BEGIN!"
You send out your chains as dark shadow appears in front of Tokoyami, the both of you stand there for a moment... still and daring the other to move.
"DARK SHADOW GO!" Tokoyami yells as you throw out your chains in an attempt to grab his ankle, Dark Shadow blocks it.
"Whoa that was a nice try Tetsutetsu!" Dark Shadow laughs, you shake your head with a smile as a flame seemingly lights in your eyes.
"There is much more where that came from!"
Your chains go flying all over with the help of that nap you had earlier and the food Tetsutetsu and Eijiro brought you.
'Thank you boys!'
"Fumikage this girl is insane!!" Dark Shadow yells as he attempts to block the chains.
"Keep trying Dark Shadow!" Fumikage yells in a short state of panic.

---

Eijiro watches you with his eyes glued to your every movement, training seemed to benefit you greatly because you can move your chains almost, if not faster than Dark Shadow.
"I think I'm scared of her." Tetsutetsu trails with a sweatdrop.
"They are engaging in close combat!" Eijiro gasps as he watches you and Tokoyami drop quirk usage and start throwing punches.
"What is she?" Tetsutetsu laughs in slight fear.

--
'Close combat might be the best way of ending this.' You recall Tokoyami suggest as you manage to kick his side.

--
"Close combat!" You groan to your father, Hagane, a successful vigilante in his younger days that used close combat.
"Yes. You can't always rely on your quirk (y/n) because there will always be someone at your match or stronger." Hagane tells you making you sigh.
"This is insane..." you whine so he rolls his eyes and chuckles.
"You may not have my quirk but you have traces of it," Hagane tells you so you look up expecting answers so he continues "your chains are stronger than your mother's... by a lot. I've seen enemies tear hers apart but with you being my daughter your chains have a stronger metal because of my ability to change."
--
'Thanks dad'
You kick Tokoyami in the gut, that sends him back a bit.
Cheers resonate through the stadium telling Tokoyami to recover while some tells you to finish the fight.
"You're stronger than I could have expected Tetsutetsu." Tokoyami coughs before looking up with a look contemplating if this is his fight.
"Well I think the same towards you." You respond as he holds out his hand taking you aback.
"WHAT IS TOKOYAMI GIVING UP!?" Present mic screams causing people in the crowds to cover their ears.
"I think I'm done. I thought that quirkless combat would've helped but it didn't." Tokoyami tells you with shame laced in his voice so you step forward and punch his shoulder to his surprise.
"Not a single person can always win, that is why we learn." You tell him as you take his hand and shake it.
"Yes that is very true Tetsutetsu." Tokoyami responds with a smile before leaving the ring, cheers for your victory ring out so you look around and find your family and Eijiro cheering the loudest and being happy for your spot you have so far.
Next match: Tetsutetsu (Y/n) vs. Bakugo Katsuki

A/N: Well this is a pretty underwhelming chapter. I tried to write this out as awesomely as possible but once again I'm not hot at fight scenes and I actually am I failure at writing a fight scene against Tokoyami XD. But hey you might have a new friend soon! But yeah I need to leave the library so I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and early update. LOVE Y'ALL!!