Chapter 1 (All)

Benjamin stared in the mirror, looking at his left arm, or what used to be his arm. Now it's a burned nub. All because Ethan. Ethan felt like he needed revenge, Ethan felt like he needed to take away Benjamin's power. For the first time in Benjamin's life, he wished he never talked bad about having powers. Now he'll do anything to have his arm back so no one could feel sorry for him or give him guilty looks. Benjamin had enough guilty looks to last him a lifetime.

"Yo! Benny boy, hurry up. I have to take a leak and Sam is gonna be here in five minutes!" Bj yelled.

Benjamin rolled his eyes, "Hold up! I'm, uh, washing my hands. I mean hand."

He put his shirt back on, still having some trouble then opened the door. Bj stood there, giving Benjamin a huge smile to show off his dimples. His hair now dyed a dark green looked curly, still shaved by the sides. Since people complained they couldn't see over his mohawk. Benjamin still remembers the day Bj cried as Buttercup shaved the back of his head. Benjamin still feels bad and wants to beat up the person who complained but he never figured out who did.

"Took you long enough! Ma says your breakfast is on the counter. You better eat it before Bast goes on her eating feizy again." Bj said.

Benjamin laughed, "Gotcha."

Benjamin walked downstairs and saw their bags pilled in front of the door. Bentley sat on the couch staring at the beaded bracelet Maine gave him before he died. Bentley rolled the bead between his fingers as he stared at the bracelet. Ever since Maine died during the winter, Bentley refused to cut his hair just trim. He wants it long because Maine said he liked Bentley's long hair. Now his hair touched his shoulder blades, which Bj called him super hippie, and his blue eyes seem to hold this forever sadness. Bentley figure became skinnier, from being vegan and his depression phase, and he learned ASL for Maine. So if another deaf person comes, Bentley can talk to them. He looked up and his eyes met with Benjamin's. Both of their eyes held the same sadness but for different reasons. Bentley lost a close friend while Benjamin lost his special powers.

"Ready for camp?" Benjamin asked.

"Oh yeah, being eaten alive by bugs and bears, terrible food and the beautiful lake. Can't wait." Bentley said.

"I'm guessing you can't wait for that long car ride."

"Please, I'm dreading it. Python, Camilla and Sam riding in the same van! Bast, you and I took the literal meaning of third wheeling to the max."

"That's why my good sir, we have earbuds to drown out the ridiculous relationship talks."

Bentley laughed as he nodded. Bast walked downstairs as she braided her hair, not wanting it to touch the dirt and grass. She gave her two cousins a smile then walked towards the kitchen. Her hair touched the ground now, but she refuses to cut it. Bast doesn't have a reason she just loves having long hair. She loves doing different hairstyles, Beatrix brushing and braiding and feeling the hair sway against her back. She pulled out a bottle of orange juice and closed the door.

She stared at the bottle and the memories from the battle surfaced her mind. She remembered Him being so close, his claw almost to her neck as he taunted her. Jian saved her life, pushed her out of the way from the claw but instead Him grabbed Jian. Jian gave Bast a small smile and told her three words that'll forever haunt her memory. I love you. She blinked away the tears, she refused to be swallowed up by the sadness. She's going camping with her twin and cousins, they are being kicked out of the house and Bast expects a good summer. No more battles, being a superhero. She just wants to be Bast Jojo, a normal girl.

Bartholomew rushed around the dining room, screaming random things. Bast held out the bottle of juice for him, he gladly took. Bartholomew finally found what he was looking for. The snake bracelet that Python gave him. The snake bracelet that saved him life. The snake bracelet that made Bartholomew finally knew that he loves Python with his entire heart. He cradled the bracelet close to his chest.

"I'm so sorry for taking you off! I promise I won't do it ever again!" Bartholomew yelled.

"You act like it can talk." Beatrix said as she walked passed him.

"Oh hush up! It's a gift from my Python." Bartholomew snapped.

"So when are you planning to tell Python that you wanna kiss. I mean, you guys say the three words but haven't locked lips?" Bj asked as he flopped on the couch, landing in Bentley.

Bentley groaned, "I agree with fatty over here."

"Shut up! I'm not fat, I'm just muscular with the little baby flab." Bj said.

Bartholomew rolled his eyes but thought about what Bj said. Bartholomew knows that he loves Python, he also knows that kissing him would be the biggest part of their relationship. When the snake bracelet saved Bartholomew's life, he saw Python true thoughts about Bartholomew and he sees the blonde as an angel. Bartholomew doesn't just want to do it, he wants to something special for Python. Something that Python will never forget.

Also Bartholomew wants to treat Python, he just wants to pamper his boyfriend. He wants give a day where Python can relax and Bartholomew will do everything for him. Then maybe they can have an first epic make out session, because Bartholomew already loves he'll love having them with Python.

"Are you guys ready for camp?" Boomer asked as Bubbles rolled him in.

Bartholomew flinched but smiled. When Boomer took a stab for Bentley he lost his life. Bartholomew was the one who brought him back to life because he can use sand to bring people to life. But he can only bring people back from the dead that he truly loves. But Bartholomew couldn't heal Boomer's legs, it's like the sand refused go to the legs. Boomer smiled as he passed the cooler to Bast.

"We want you guys to have fun and take some time off being an hero. Sometimes even heroes need a break to heal their mental state." Boomer said.

"Promise you guys won't do anything stupid." Beatrix said.

"I promise. Now get going, those partners of yours are coming soon." Boomer said. "And I think if you don't leave now Bellona won't let you guys."

He smiled at his sons, Bartholomew rushed over to hug him. Bentley joined, still amazed that Boomer took the knife for him. Bentley pulled away to hug his mother, who kissed his forehead. Finally all the teens said goodbye to their parents. All the parents gave Benjamin a sad look, and Benjamin turned away. Already hating the pity.

Bj gasped, "They're here! Sam's here! Oh my gosh does my hair look fine? She hasn't seen it darker. I wonder if she feels more confident with the surgery she just has. Damn her ass has gotten bigger, thank you hospital food."

"Bj!" Buttercup said as she slapped the backside of his head.

"Ma!" Bj groaned but the teens laughed.

All them got ready to prepare themselves for the summer camp. But the teens didn't know how much fun their going to have.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!!

What we thinks??? The teens??? I can't give up these teens and I want them to have a happy book now! So your thoughts????

The beautiful cover art was created by Amira-Hutchison They get all the credit!!!!!

Wells Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!