Chapter 16 (Bartholomew)

"Bartholomew Jordan Lee Jojo!" 

"How in the history do you know my real name?"

"I'm your boyfriend."

"So, why are you yelling out my name?" 

"Why? You're standing on the edge of a cliff!" 

"Sight seeing, my dear."

"Get away from it!" 

Bartholomew sighed as he back away, but stop when he saw Python face. Once it show worry but now it shows anger and love at the same time. Bartholomew followed his line of sight and three people stood there, on the edge of the cliff. Two girls and one boy. 

The tallest girl, long curly black hair wrapped around her, she wore a dark orange short dress. The shortest girl, short red hair frame her face, long yellow dress frammed her slim body. The boy, curly afro with different colors and dressed as a gsypy, baggy purple pants and a sweatervest. They all wore a green cloak, dark brown skin and the same nose across her nose. 

"Who are they?" Bartholomew asked.

Python just smiled as he shook his head. The three strangers lifted their hands, in a instant they disappeared. Bartholomew looked over at Python, wanting answers. But he didn't know if he wanted to waste his question of the day of this. Bartholomew shook his head, there's no way that he is wasting his only question for today on that.

He'll just worry about that later.

Python wrap his arm around Bartholomew's shoulders, bringing him close. Bartholomew look up, as Pythons til watch the cliff. The blonde wanted to know what Python is thinking, thinking at the very moment. Bartholomew wrapped his arms around Python's waist, buring his face in Python's chest. 

"Are you alright?" Python asked.

Bartholomew nodded.

"Then why are you hugging me so tight? It's like a boa constrictor." Python gasped.

Bartholomew raised his eyebrow and didn't notice that he is holding to tight. Bartholomew let go of him, but not completely just enough to allow Python to breath. Python smiled as he brushed back Bartholomew's blonde hair.

"How long do you think it'll take Benjamin and Russell?" Python asked.

"Well, I imagine a serious long time. They can't stop flirting, and this is only the third day." Bartholomew said with an eyeroll.

Bentley snorted, "I recall you already giving up flirting with boys the day after only one day meeting Python." 

"Stay out of this!" Bartholomew replied.

"Wait, seriously? That's weak." Bj said.

Bentley and Bj both laughed as they leaned against each other. Bartholomew crossed his arms over his chest, frowning towards their direction. He loves his family, trust him he really does, but he hates it when they do this. Of course he's head over heels for Python, but when they do that to him. Bartholomew just couldn't understand why this happens when their family memebers starts dating someone that this happens.

"Oh shut up! At least I know how to flirt, the right way." Bartholomew said.

Bj smirked, "That's below the belt, Bartholomew."

Bartholomew opened his mouth, saying that's what he likes from Python, and Python seem to understand what he's saying before Bartholomew actually says it. 'Cause Python slapped his hand over Bartholomew's mouth, shaking his head and saying no. Bj snorted, falling over on Bentley's lap laughing loudly. Bentley taken back by Bj falling on him, but started to laugh also.