Chapter 3 (Beatrix)

Beatrix followed Violet, she had Camilla by her side and Bast on her other. Bast was talking to Sam. Beatrix figured she should talk to Camilla but she didn't want too. She only stared at Violet. Violet short curly hair, shaved at the sides, she has a bear tattoo on the back of her neck. She wore a tanktop but with her bra showing, black skinny jeans. Violet spoke about the camp but she stopped to answer people's emotions. At first Beatrix was scared but Camilla grabbed her hand.

"She's kinda of weird." Camilla whispered.

"That's mean Cams." Beatrix said.

"Sorry, I think I'm still tired from the car ride."

"So you're rude when your tired?"

Camilla smiled at Beatrix who blushed and slightly turned away. Sam walked next to Beatrix with a worried face. Beatrix raised her eyebrow at her.

"What's wrong, Sam?" Beatrix asked.

Sam jumped, "Nothing! Just a little worried."

"How come?" Camilla asked.

"I mean . . . I know I got the surgery this summer but I'm not sure if I am allowed to stay in the same cabin with her me you girls." Sam replied.

"We don't mind. Besides you always have been a girl." Bast said.

Sam smiled and nodded. Beatrix looked at her. She never understood why Sam is scared to be her true self. Yes she transgender but they don't care. Sam makes Bj the most happiest person ever, and a little more annoying. Beatrix never understood why people are scared to be themselves.

She was always taught to be proud of who you are. Don't be ashamed. Granted she never told her mom that she's a lesbian or in love with Camilla. Because how do you actually tell that to the person who raised you? Beatrix isn't ashamed of being a lesbian instead she is proud of it. Bartholomew, Bj and her are planning to wear their pride flag colors during pride month. 

She is really excited about that.

"Alright this is your cabin. If you need anything ask the camp leader. Russell." Violet said.

"Wait," Beatrix said as Violet turned around. "Where's your cabin?"

Violet smiled, "You guys are lucky, aren't ya? I have the same cabin. Russell thinks that it'll be great since you're fresh meat."

"Thanks?" Bast said, questionly.

Camilla dragged Beatrix in and Beatrix eyes widened. Three bunk beds, two large dressers and bathroom. One bed had clothes all over, blankets folded neatly but she heard soft music playing in background. Bast patted Beatrix's back.

"I call top!" Bast exclaimed.

"Good! I'm terrified of heights." Sam said as she put her below Bast's bed.

Beatrix smiled at Camilla who put her stuff on the top bunk. Beatrix giggled already loving that her and Camilla are sharing a bunk bed. Maybe when they actually move in with each other they could get a queen size bed. Beatrix moves around a lot in her sleep.

Camilla sat next to Beatrix. Beatrix put her head on Camilla's shoulder. Camilla smiled and placed her her head on top of Beatrix's. They laced each others hand. Beatrix heart beat fast as she listened to Camilla sing along with the music.

She loved hearing Camilla's voice, the raspy tune. Beatrix adored Camilla's accent, a southern accent from all the times she watched western movies. Camilla kissed Beatrix head.

"I think we should do sight seeing soon." Beatrix said.

"Hmm, I like that idea. As long we get to play in the lake." Camilla replied.

"Most definitely! Besides you did tell me that you have a new suit."

"Someone is being naughty, huh?"

"Who me? No way, Cams."

Camilla laughed as Beatrix pulled her head away. She wanted to see Camilla's face ad she laughed. Beatrix loved it because it made her heart beat faster. Beatrix face turn bright red but something caught her eye. She turned and saw Violet talking with Bast. Beatrix blinked a couple of times.

Violet small frame, something that made Beatrix worried, her bottom lip has a piercing that made Beatrix strangely attracted to it. Violet turned and her bright purple eyes stared into Beatrix's. Something moved in Beatrix, like a strange feeling. Violet turned away which left Beatrix sad. Then it hit Beatrix.

She thinks Violet is hot.

Beatrix eyes widened as she turned away and looked Camilla. Camilla looked out the window and they heard a strange yell. Bast walked forward towards the window.

"Watch out!" They heard Bentley called out.

"Huh?" Beatrix said.

"Sam! Sam! My darling beautiful amazing girl! I'm coming!" Bj yelled.

"He is such an idiot." Bast said.

Bast opened the door and Bj flew in. Sam gasped as Bj tackled her, swinging her around. Sam laughed as she hugged Bj back. Beatrix smiled as Bartholomew peek in. He gave Beatrix a smile and rolled his eyes at Bj.

"Lunch is right now. Benjamin and Russell are sitting at the table right now." Bartholomew.

"Wait? Benjamin is actually sitting with someone else?" Beatrix asked.

"Oh yeah! He hasn't been able to look away from Russell since we got here! Its actually disgustly sweet." Bj said.

Bast and Bentley locked eyes with a smile. Beatrix giggled as she thought about her brother crushing on someone. She turn to Camilla and grabbed her hand.

"Let's go! I'm starving!" Beatrix exclaimed.

"Same dude. Mind if I join y'all?" Violet asked.

Beatrix heart drop. She already thinks that Violet is hot, she can't get her eyes off of her. This is probably not good since she already is with her dream girl. Sam and Bj already walked out. Beatrix looked back at St Violet with a smile.

"Totally!" Beatrix said. "More friends is always better!"

But Beatrix has no idea what this summer has in store for her.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!!!!!

What we thinks???? Beatrix??? Her attraction to Violet??? Well tell me your thoughts!!!!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!