Chapter 18 (All)

"Relay race? I think you hit your hit." Bj said.

Bentley shook his head, "That's what they want . . . but why? What's the point of relay races?"

"Dunno but who cares. It's not our problem." Benjamin said.

"But that's Chuck, we fought against him. Correct?" Beatrix asked.

Bj nodded, "Yeah, Python went up against him."

"No that was Charlie. Chuck is the youngest out of the gang. But don't doubt him." Python said.

Benjamin put his hand on his hip, "You say that a lot about these stupid villains."

Python smiled, "Of course I do. I trained them after all."

The teens all looked at him then at each other. Bartholomew smirked as he looked at his boyfriend, there's one thing he always like about Python. Is his smile and how he can be full of himself. Bartholomew shrugged as he walk forward, pushing away his family and walked outside.

Chuck stood there, with two people behind him. Chuck black hair now reaches his shoulders, his green skin glinted with some silver specks. Chuck looked over at him, his bright green eyes twinkled with excitement as he clapped his hands. The two people stood behind him, are twins no doubt, same shaved head, same chub and same face. 

"Python's play thing! It's so nice to see you again, last time Python threatened me with a black mamba." Chuck said.

Bartholomew crossed his arms, "Why are you here? You should be rotting in jail, with your powers striped like Ethan's."

Chuck bared his teeth, "Such a smart mouth."

"Shut up! Get off this camp property before I make you." Russell said.

"Oh yes," Chuck said with a laugh. "I'm so scared of someone who can just run fast."

Chuck looked over at Bartholomew, "So, someone thinks they can single handed take me down. What about you Bartholomew? I won't hold back, but that will mean I will win."

In a second a large green anaconda put itself between Chuck and Bartholomew. Bartholomew stepped back some but knew that the snake wouldn't attack him. Chuck looked down at the snake then back up, looking behind Bartholomew.

"Choose your next move carefully." Python said as walked forward.

All the campers looked at them. Bentley gripped the back of Bartholomew's shirt, Benjamin narrowed his eyes at Chuck, as the girls step forward bringing out their weapons and Bj stood in front of the campers, ready to protect them. Python slowly raised his hand up, allowing the anaconda to follow Python's hand movements.

Bj slowly made the metals trays lift up, creating a shield as Bast pointed her spear towards the twins. Beatrix raised her crown shape ninja stars to her face, ready to throw them. Benjamin raised his eyebrow, trying to figure out what Chuck's plan is. He clearly remembers fighting against them, they wasn't much of a fight but Benjamin knows not to doubt. 

"What's with that stupid relay race your thinking!" Bentley asked.

Russell frowned, "Why would you think of such thing. I already told you that we don't accept it!" 

"Accept what?" Benjamin asked, as he reached out for Russell's arm.

Chuck laughed, "Why a relay race for supers, or should I say people with powers. To see who is the top, but there's always a win."

"Don't tell me this is going to be some dumb typical camp movie. Like someone will tear down the camp unless we win or something stupid like that?" Beatrix asked.