Chapter 4 (Bentley)

Bentley sat with his cousins, holding his breath. He stared at his lunch and nibble on his carrot. Maine enter his mind again. His raspy laugh, bright brown eyes, messy brown hair, chunky body. Bentley regrets fighting with him, he regrets not knowing him more in life than death.

Bentley hates that he lost both his best friend and soulmate.

"Bentley are you okay? You barely ate." Beatrix said.

Bentley looked up, "Oh yeah . . . I ate before we got here."

Bj frowned, "No you didn't. You skipped breakfast this morning."

Bentley glared and stomped on Bj's foot. Bj groan as he slumped forward. Bentley put his carrot down and walked away from the temple. He pressed his hands on his temples, trying not to allow Maine invade his mind. He couldn't be sad.

Bentley refuses to be sad. He doesn't need, want or have to be sad. Bentley knows that Maine is alive, he feels it. Maine wants Bentley to find him. And he is going to find him.

Bentley finally looked up and a something flew towards him. A pain exploded in his gut. Bentley doubled over, groaning as he heard a giggle.

"Victor! You hit a totally innocent blonde." A new York accent yelled.

"Shut up Ariel, you know I'm blind!" A voice snapped back.

"Guys, let's actually check on the man." A calm voice said.

Bentley looked up and saw two boys standing there and one boy getting a piggy back ride. The on getting a piggy back smiled wide, his long curly brown hair braided over one shoulder, left hoop earing, bull ring. His bright green eyes shined with mischief.

"I'm Ariel! And yes I am a boy." Ariel said, his bright green eyes reminded Bentley of Maine.

"H-hi." Bentley mumbled.

The two boys stopped in front of Bentley. The boy that Ariel is one smiled at him. His curly black hair, shaved on the sides, light brown skin and bottom lip pierced.

"This is my boyfriend, Hector." Ariel said then pointed at the other boy. "And that's Victor."

Victor long curly dark brown hair, light glazed brown eyes and dimples. Black choker on his neck. Victor held out his hand but it was directed towards Bentley's face.

"You're actually blind?" Bentley asked.

Victor nodded, "Believe it or not. But I have great hearing. Get it from my mom."

"Who's your mom?" Bentley asked.

The boys faces dropped, like Bentley asked something forbidden. Ariel looked at Bentley, moving closer. Hector groaned as Ariel slipped off his back. Victor looked down.

"Sedusa." Victor whispered.

Bentley closed his eyes. Maine flooded his brain again. Tears threaten to fall out. Maine happiest moments flashed through his mind. He heard Maine's laugh, his voice from his thoughts.

"Why are you upset?" Hector asked. "Did Sedusa do something?"

"No way!" Ariel yelled.

Victor flinched.

"What's wrong?" Hector asked him.

"He's Bentley! Son of Bubbles and Boomer. No way, Hector he's the one who killed Madison." Ariel said.

Bentley stepped back some. He looked at the three boys. Ariel bright green eyes bore into Bentleys. Hector looked between Ariel and Bentley. Victor gulped, like he is hearing Bentleys heartbeat. Bentley turned around and flew away, hearing the three boys call out his name.

He made it way to the lake. Bentley stopped, sitting in the grass. He pressed his fist to his eyes, started to cry. He screamed so loudly that the animals and campers stop to look at him. He rock back and forth, breathing heavily.

"Hey, did we say something wrong back there?" He heard Hector ask.

Bentley wiped away his tears shaking his head. He couldn't look up, he couldn't show them that he is crying. He didn't want them to think that he is crazy.

"How di you find me?" Bentley asked.

"Well you did scream pretty loud, so." Ariel said.

"I can memorize any heartbeat, and ant sound. My ears work way better than dogs." Victor said.

"Cool." Bentley mumbled.

"Someone died?" Hector asked.

Bentley throat tighten. Maine didn't die. He refuses to believe that Maine died. He looked over and saw them sitting down. Hector looked at him with a small smile, Ariel nodded in sadness , and Victor stared straight ahead.

"No." Bentley said.

"That deaf boy, Maine. He was one of my closet friends." Victor said. "We had a club for bind, deaf and mute kids. Trust me it was fun with Maine. His ability to transmit our thoughts so no had to speak. He was really a funny, nice guy."

Bentley didn't say anything. Instead he looked out into the lake. He couldn't say anything.

"How close was y'all?" Ariel asked.

"Dunno. I'm stuck with his memories. I don't know of I know him better in death or life." Bentley said.

"He always talked about you." Victor said. "He first saw you when you first moved here. Always claimed that you were most beautiful males ever. Your eyes are like the sky he says. Oh yeah. He always said that your mind was pure. He hated how he finally worked the nerve during the school year."

"Please stop." Bentley whispered with tears running down his face.

"Come on." Ariel said as he stood up.

"Why?" Bentley asked.

"Well, that thing that hit your stomach was a soccer ball. We kick it around the ball until we feel better." Hector said.

"Yeah. I'm a goalie for the school team. So you have to try get it pass me." Victor said.

Bentley stood up, eyes red as he looked at them. Victor held onto the ball, as Hector guided him between two trees. Ariel patted his arm as he grabbed his wrist. Bentley looked at him, hating his green eyes. The same green of Maine's triangle tattoo.

"Trust me. Kicking this will totally make you feel better." Hector said.

Bentley looked at the ball in front of him. He blinked and brought his leg back, kick the ball. He watched as the ball flew, in one second Victor brought out his hand smacking the ball out. Bentley raised his eyebrow but saw Victor move his ears with a smirk. Bentley laughed, feeling a little better.

"Victor is the best goalie around. He can hear the wind and direct where the ball is. Only missed three goals." Ariel said.

"Wanna go again?" Hector asked.

"Pass the soccer ball. I'm not stopping until I make one." Bentley said.

Ariel and Hector laughed as they put the ball in front of him. Victor snorted as he pointed towards Bentley.

"You're going to be here all day." Victor said.

"Let's do it." Bentley said.

Then he kicked the ball. Victor blocking every single goal. But Bentley could care less. He actually felt a little better.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!!!!!!

What we thinks??? Bentley??? The new three characters??? Well tell me your thoughts!!!!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summer Camp (PpgzxRrbz kids) |Book 3|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara