Chapter 22 (All)

"This is a bad idea." Bast said as they walked inside the girl's cabin.

"When have any of our ideas been bad?" Bartholomew asked.

"When have we actually had an idea?" Bj asked.

Benjamin chuckled, "I don't think we ever had an idea. We always have stuff thrown at us."

"What do you mean?" Beatrix asked.

"Well he is right," Bentley said as he flopped on the bed. "Our parents got stolen and we had no plan. We got attacked by villains and we had no plan. Now . . . someone is being a puppet master and we have no plan for that either."

"What if Sandy is talking crazy?" Beatrix asked.

Beatrix looked at Camilla's bed, now it's just a plain mattress. Nothing was there to let Beatrix know that Camilla ever came. She lost her best friend. She lost her girlfriend. Beatrix also feels as if she lost a piece of her. Beatrix sighed as she turn away, not knowing that Bast was looking at her.

"How's Python?" Bast asked.

Bartholomew smiled, "Doing great! Just kinda refuses to leave the cabin right now since there's a lake near this cabin."

"I didn't know that he was afraid of water." Bj said as crossed his legs.

"Turns out he had a really bad memory with water." Bartholomew said.

"And you don't know what it is?" Bentley asked, eyebrow raised.

"He can tell me when he's ready. I'm sorry that we don't have any mind reading abilities." 

"Do you want to read minds! 'Cause I'll gladly give you this power."

"Why not? It doesn't seem to hard. You just make it into a big deal!"

"Oh really? I make it into a big deal?! At least I don't cry when grilled cheese hits the ground or when my favorite drag queen gets sent home!"

"Are you trying to start a fight with me? What's wrong with you Bentley?"

Benjamin groaned, "Whatever it is, you guys better solve it. I'm about to video-call them."

"How are we sure that they still what's going on with the villains?" Bj asked.

Bentley and Bartholomew looked at each other, both crossing their arms over their chest. The others twin look alike, except Bj and Bast who are fraternal twins, but Bentley and Bartholomew are able to tell the difference by their hair. Bentley is long and shaggy, while Bartholomew has blue tips and shaven by the sides. 

They took a seat across from each other still glaring. Bartholomew can't believe the anger from Bentley. He always try to understand Bentley but it's rather hard. Bentley refuses to believe the truth and Bartholomew doesn't like that.

He knows that their personalities are very different. Bartholomew is more out there, more loud mouth and isn't afraid to say anything from his mind. He doesn't think before acting unlike Bentley. Bentley only thinks before speaking, he can think of everything and hear everything. He wants to make sure everything is right but he can't help it.

Their personalities clash.

"I'm sorry." Bartholomew said.

Bentley looked away, "I know."

"How? You can't read my mind."

"I don't need too. I know you already."

Bartholomew smiled, "Yeah, I know that now."