Chapter 13 (All)

All the teens slept on the ground, well expect Bj. Bast and Beatrix leaned up against each other. Bj laying on his bed snoring loudly. Bartholomew and Python tangled together on the ground. Benjamin spread out, drooling as he rolled on his side. They didn't dream but barely slept, since they talk most of the night. They asked Python questions but somehow they only had more. Python barely gave them answers.

Then a loud buzzer woke the teens up.

All but Python.

Benjamin gasped as he sat up, banging his head on the bed. Bj screamed as he rolled off the bed. Bast and Beatrix bumped heads and groaned. Bartholomew jerked as he looked around. Python simply made a noise before turning on his, sleeping.

"What in the history was that?" Bj asked.

"The wakeup alarm. Its the great song of my people." Russell said as they walked in.

Benjamin face redden as he saw him. Russell is shirtless, showing off their dark brown belly and hair wet. Russell smiled as they winked towards Benjamin. Benjamin is very aware of his bed hair, dried drool on his face, and lines all over his face. Benjamin turn away and reached for his piercings.

"Why are we up at this forsaken hour!?" Bartholomew exclaimed.

"How is Python still asleep?" Beatrix asked as she rubbed her forehead. "That shook my bones."

Bartholomew looked over at his boyfriend. Python mumbled some words, his hair laid across his forehead and his green triangle tattoos glow lightly. They glow brighter then dimmer. Each time it made Bartholomew smile. He turn to the side and traced Python's facial features.

"Dunno." Bartholomew mumbled.

Russell laughed, "Sorry for saying this. But you guys need to be ready in ten. Breakfast is eggs, bacon, toast and our other options."

Benjamin looked at Russell, who smiled at him then walked out. The girls got up and walked outside, trying to wipe the sleep away. Bj groaned as he grabbed his clothes and walked in the bathroom. Benjamin put all his piercings in, tying his hair up and took off his shirt. He put on a black tank top, and changed into a pair of gray shorts. In a second, Benjamin ran outside to catch up with Russell.

"Hey! Wait up!" Benjamin yelled.

Russell looked back, they smiled before using their superspeed to get by Benjamin's side. They wrapped their arm around Benjamin, bringing him close. Benjamin eyes widen but he didn't push him away. Instead Benjamin found himself moving closer. Hoping that somehow they connected and never let go.

"How are you liking camp so far?" Russell asked.

"It's alright I guess. I haven't seen anything I find cool . . . to enjoy." Benjamin said.

"You don't find my company enjoyable?"

"No! I didn't mean that, Russell."

"Chill, mate. I was joking."

Benjamin blushed, "O-oh. I'm sorry."

Russell looked down. His dark brown eyes made Benjamin's knees weak. Russell smiled as they looked over and took a seat at a random table. Benjamin sat there and looked at the food. He didn't know what to get because he doesn't eat breakfast.

"You know what?" Russell asked.

"What?" Benjamin replied.

"I think you're pretty cute."

---

Bartholomew giggled as he traced Python's nose. Python sneezed, which sounded like a kitten, and Bartholomew cooed when Python moved. He brushed Python's hair with his fingers, trying to get the knots out. He knows that Python hates knots and brushing his hair. Bartholomew is very happily to do so.