Final Chapter (All)

"We're going to die!" Bentley yelled as he jolted up.

"What?" Boomer asked.

Bentley looked out the window. His eyes scanned the area, trying to find the threat. The sun is raising almost blinding him. Bentley groaned as he slammed his fist against the window. Bartholomew rushed over to his twin but Bentley slapped his hand away. Bartholomew grumbled but stopped when he saw a forest fire.

"Fire!" Bartholomew yelled.

"Not again." Benjamin groaned as he checked his bed.

"Benjamin! Not your bed and woods!" Bartholomew exclaimed.

Bartholomew ran to the doors and Bentley followed him. Bj sighed as he looked at his parents, who are sleeping from taking care of the baby. He looked down at Bellona and shrugged. He grabbed the baby holder and put her inside. Benjamin looked at him with his eyebrow raised.

"Are you sure it's safe to bring a baby to a wildfire?" Benjamin asked as he put on some pants.

"Why not? I can't let her stay here and cry them awake." Bj said.

"But Boomer is awake."

"So? Bellona is my baby sister. She's going with me."

Boomer yawned, "Just don't let her burn. I need some more sleep."

Bj and Benjamin both ran out of the cabin. They saw the girls flying towards the fire, Russell speed past them and ran back. Russell is taken back by the baby but shook their head. They grabbed Benjamin and rushed to the lake. Bj jumped in the air and flew towards the fire.

He looked around and sighed in relief at the small fire. Beatrix and Bast started to pour buckets of water, as Bartholomew made columns of sand to calm it down. He saw Bentley fighting something but he couldn't make it out. He looks down at Bellona, who is squealing and spitting, Bj shrugged as he flew down. Something wrapped around his ankle.

"Shit!" Bj yelled as he looked down.

A whip is wrapped around his ankle and saw Anika. She let out a loud shout and slammed him to the ground. Bj groaned as he wrapped his arms around Bellona. Bellona giggled and waved her hands. He jumped up and grabbed the whip around his ankle.

"So, this was the plan the entire time?" Bj asked.

"Tell me. What did Python see?" Anika asked. "Did he see the moment he killed my brother?"

"Python wouldn't kill anyone without a reason."

"Liar! My brother was a good person!"

"Oh yeah? I can't believe that!" Bj exclaimed as he ripped off the whip.

He hissed at the sudden movement. He noticed the whip has thorns and his blood. He muttered more unclean words and ripped the whip. Bellona started to slap Bj's face, who was trying to calm down Bellona, but another whip wrapped around his wrist. He tried not to curse but he shouted out another one. 

Bj pulled his wrist making Anika let go of the whip. He smirked but Bentley was thrown right in the middle of them. Bj looked at him with wide eyes and shouted out his name. He started to run to grab his cousin but a black mist filled the area. Bj looked around and saw Shadow standing in front of him.

"If you want that baby to live then you should leave," Anika said.

"I'm not leaving Bentley." Bj hissed.

"Just go!" Bentley yelled.

"Bentley? I'm not leaving." Bj said.

"I can handle this. Please, go help the others." Bentley said.