Chapter 5 (Bartholomew)

Bartholomew looked at his brother retreating figure. He hates not knowing what to say to him. He doesn't know what to do. He could've understand losing someone to death but he raised Boomer from the dead, he and Python also saved each other. He couldn't relate to his twin on this.

He could crack a joke about them both being gay but Bentley snapped. He screamed saying that he isn't gay, that he doesn't go by labels. Bartholomew never seen Bentley so angry before but one time. When they fought some villains Bentley snapped, something made him freak and almost killed the villain until Bj pulled him away.

"Hey, what's wrong darling?" Python asked.

Bartholomew looked over, "Oh nothing. Just thinking."

"Oh no. Bartholomew is thinking."

"Ouch."

"Sorry. So do you want to tell me what you are thinking?"

"Well . . ." Bartholomew pouted. "How am I going to talk to Bentley? How do you do even talk to someone who lost someone like that?"

Python frowned, "You're not the only talking about Bentley, are you?"

Bartholomew looked down. He knew that he isn't talking about Bentley. He is talking about both Python and Bentley. Python killed Ethan because of a promise, he killed his own brother. Python still has moments where he freezes up when things remind him of Ethan. Like when he looks at Benjamin's missing arm, his eyes gloss over and only thinks of Ethan.

Python signed as he opened his arms. Bartholomew instantly pressed himself against Python. Burying his face in the others chest. Python rubbed his back, as he hummed lightly. Bartholomew could care less that they are at the table surrounded by their cousins and friends. He wanted his Python.

Bartholomew loves Python, and he knows that Python loves him back. But he also knows that Python deserves a break. Python does everything for them, planning dates, hugging, and cooking. Bartholomew wants to do something for him. Something that will take the stress away, so Python knows that Bartholomew is going to take care of Python forever.

"Do you want to unpack? Because you brought a lot of blankets for some odd reason." Python said.

Bartholomew snorted, "I don't care how much heat is on. I still get cold! Anyways we do have to make the bed. Come on."

They both got up and held hands as they walked to the cabin. They both talked about their plans for the summer. Python wanted to learn how build a tent while Bartholomew wanted to cliff dive. Python opened the cabin door for Bartholomew.

"So are we gonna share a bed this summer?" Bartholomew asked.

"What?" Python asked, face redding.

"Oh come on. We're going to do this for the rest of our life anyways. Why not start now?"

"Someone is being very confident, huh?"

Bartholomew smiled as he wrapped his arms around Python's neck. Python grabbed his hips, bringing the blonde close. Bartholomew looked up, loving the height difference between them, Python leaned down pressing their foreheads together. Their eyes met, blue and green, Python's fringe tickled Bartholomew's forehead. Bartholomew smiled, loving the feeling.

"You are amazing. You know that?" Bartholomew whispered.

"No I don't. Besides no one can beat you." Python replied.

"We are going to spend the rest of our lives together, right? Because if we are we are going to have a trailer."

"Why a trailer? I can get us a mansion."

"Because trailers are so cute! Besides I love small houses."

"Then we can get a trailer. I'll buy you the best one."

Bartholomew smiled. They leaned closer, their breaths mixing together. Bartholomew looked down at his lips, Python licked them. Bartholomew gulped. He wanted to kiss Python but he doesn't know how. He never kissed anyone. Also he doesn't want Python to feel uncomfortable.

"I like your tan skin." Bartholomew said.

Python laughed as Bartholomew turned red. Python slide his hands down to his bum, Bartholomew gasped. Python smiled. Bartholomew moved closer, pulling Python close. Python face turn red.

Bartholomew eyes widen, "I never seem you blush before!"

"I just never show it." Python replied.

He tried turning away but Bartholomew had him face him. Python smiled shyly as Bartholomew giggled, loving seeing Python blush. Bartholomew felt himself swaying with Python.

It like a secret song is playing only for them. Bartholomew smiled, hoping that the song is Ed Sheeran. Python hummed a tune as he picked Bartholomew up, putting the blonde on his feet. Bartholomew smiled as Python moved for them. Doing a slow dance, something from Disney movies.

"I don't know what I will be without you." Python whispered.

Bartholomew blink, taken back.

"I never ever got to say thank you."

"For what, Python?"

"For being my saving grace. For being my angel. Just being Bartholomew."

Bartholomew smiled, "And I want to say thank you for being the best guy anyone could ever have. For being the sweet, hot and caring boy that most people can't find. I'm just lucky."

Python leaned down. Their noses brushed together. Bartholomew gulped as Python brushed their lips. He leaned up, his heart pounding in his chest. The two almost connected their lips but Bj and Benjamin ran in.

"Dudes! You wouldn't believe what I just s-. . . " Bj stopped as he looked at the two blushing boys.

Benjamin eyes widen, "I think we ruined a moment."

"I see that." Bj replied.

Bartholomew and Python pulled away from each other, both coughing as their faces turn red. Benjamin snorted as Bj wrapped his arm around the shorter boy. Bartholomew fixed his bracelets as he looked at them.

"Whatcha see?" Bartholomew asked.

"Bentley playing soccer!" Bj exclaimed.

"No way." Bartholomew said.

"I know right!" Bj yelled.

"I don't follow." Python said.

"I never would've believe it but I saw it with my own eyes." Benjamin said.

"Because Bentley doesn't do anything that requires actual work. Young one." Bj said.

"I'm nineteen. How am I young?" Python asked.

"Ignore that dummy." Bartholomew said.

He looked over at Python with a smile. Python nodded slowly with confusion written across his face. Bartholomew smiled, loving how cute Python's face looks. Bartholomew nodded as he smiled.

He wants to make this Python's favorite summer. And he is going to anything to make it happen.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!!!!

What we thinks??? I decided to give you guys some fluff!!!!! I love writing for Bartholomew because he is basically me! So I hope you love this chapter!!!! Well tell me your thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!