Chapter 23 (All)

The teens ended up spilling everything to their parents. From the moment they got here to the attack from Sandy. Benjamin found himself blushing telling Blossom and Brick about his crush on Russell. Beatrix found herself feeling just a tad bit better telling her mom, Blossom, about her being lesbian and break up with Camilla. Bentley told his mom about meeting Hector, Ariel and Victor, but didn't spill about his eating habits. Bartholomew told Bubbles and Boomer about him saving Python and just overall his fun time he's having. Bast told her dad how worried she is about the whole situation. Bj just told about how he felt about Sam, making the other teens laugh. 

Finally they stop, because they had nothing else to speak about. They told them everything but Bentley couldn't tell Bubbles about his eating. He didn't want her to worry about it. He didn't want people to think that he is hopeless because he isn't. Bentley just couldn't think about eating right now. He has a chance to bring back Maine. Bentley wants to wait and eat his meals with Maine, so they can be together again.

Boomer sighed, "I'm sorry. I wish you guys could've told us sooner."

"We thought we could handle it." Benjamin said. "I . . . I thought we could handle it. Now I'm so confused and lost. I just don't know what to do."

"Sometimes, being the leader isn't the easy job," Brick said as Blossom nodded. 

"But you need to make the final decisions. You need to figure out what is right for the team, Benjamin." Blossom said with a small smile.

"What if I choose wrong?" Benjamin asked.

"You have them. Teams are meant to be together no matter what. Which is why you guys need to sort out your differences now." Buttercup said.

The teens looked at each other then back at the screen.

"Bentley? You honestly think it will bring back Maine?" Bubbles asked.

Bentley just nodded.

"Honey," Bubbles said with a small smile. "As much it pains me to say this . . . you need to let him go. Maine wouldn't want you to obsess like this. You know that, right?"

Bentley narrowed his eyes.

"Please."

"Don't tell me what Maine wants! None of you guys knew Maine like I did! No one knew before he died. So don't act all high and mighty just because you finally want to act like a mother finally!" Bentley exclaimed as he jumped up. 

"Bentley, sit down." Bartholomew hissed as he grabbed his wrist.

"No!" Bentley yelled. "I am so tired of this. I am so tired of you guys babying me! I'm not the youngest, I'm not the weakest, and I am not crazy! Maine is alive . . . Chuck promised to bring him back! She promised to bring him back! I never needed anybody and still don't! All I need is Maine and I'll be fine."

"Bentley!" Bubbles snapped.

Bentley glared at her, "Look at you. Acting like a mother all the sudden. Should you get an award or something? No, you shouldn't. 'Cause you did the same exact thing your parents done to you! Left you all alone with your grandma! Guess what?! I saw Maria more as a mother than you!"

"Bentley, stop it!" Boomer and Bartholomew exclaimed together.

Bentley yelled as he grabbed his temples. Benjamin grabbed Bentley's wrist but the bed all the teens sat on started to float. 

"What's wrong? Benjamin!" Brick yelled.

The teens couldn't answer because the bed started to spin along with everything in the room. The computer flew in the middle of the room with their parents shouting out their names. Bentley began to scream as he bent over. His stomach exploded in pain making tears clouded his eyes.