Chapter 6 ~Suggestions~

Don't forget to vote guys 😘
~I can barely breathe and now I'm open for suggestions, at the end of the day life's a lesson~

CHAPTER 6

What was that? Jiren just ignored him, but you knew your friend, you knew something was wrong with him. You slowly stood up, but Jiren stopped you by grabbing your wrist firmly.

"I'll be right back" He hesitated for a second but then let go of you, the pain was still there but you were more worried about Hit he didn't look right at all, you thought of many possibilities. You had never seen him like that, was he angry? Why? It didn't really matter right now. You ran as fast as you could with the pain in your back towards the entrance and opened the door, and then you saw him walking slowly through the corridor with his hands in his pockets, you reached to him.

"Hit?" He stopped for a bit and then continued walking as he took the elevator. "I have something to do"

You didn't follow him, he just entered the elevator and left you there, confused.

- Hit -

He saw you, you and him.

Rage and fury brewed inside of him, his vision turned cloudy. He was next to you and he was leaning to get closer to you, and your hand was touching his cheek, so intimately. Hit did recognize that gaze in you, comfort and your words confirmed it. "Don't blame yourself, it was not your fault, it was necessary you had to do it. For your universe... I was the dumb girl that got in the middle" you said in a honey-like voice. He knew what you were doing, caring about everyone was part of you, he didn't care about that kindness, that's one of the things that made him fall for you. What provoked his rage was the person who was with you, receiving all that affect, that attention, the one who had the luck to receive your smile, that gaze of yours that made his heart race, Jiren... Hit knew leaving was the best for everyone.

As he left he heard your light and quiet steps following him, approaching quickly towards him, you were the last thing he needed to see right now.

"Hit?" Your voice stopped him, a sensation, no... a need began to emerge from him.

He sighed, forcing his mind to not turn and look at you. If he looked at you, this time he would not be able to hold back.

He couldn't deal with this anymore. This was the second time in which he was so close to lose control, the first one was today in the morning.

"Okay, okay sorry hehe my lips are sealed"

"They better be so, or else, I'll seal them myself" he teased

"Try" You answered, which surprised him. The way you did it, he never expected that you would respond to his tease, less in such a defiantly way. Your voice did sound delicious, a sound that he would hear again later on that day and that he would eventually relate to a cat's purr. He knew you weren't dumb, you knew what he was doing and you answered. He could not help but looking at your perfect lips without feeling desire, that sweet pink color made them look simply irresistible, he wanted to kiss you... he wanted to follow your order and shut your mouth with his.

You didn't know but you were driving him crazy. Every time it was worse, he needed to control himself, for that he needed some time to think and to reason with himself.

Hit didn't turn, right now the single fact of looking at you was a tease. If he looked at your worried beautiful eyes, at your sweet mouth Hit wouldn't be able to hold back anymore, he would pin you against the wall carelessly, kiss you, devour your lips, he would take you over there, and show that idiot who you belong to. That smile belonged to him, those eyes belonged to him, you belonged to him. He looked at the red tulips he had in hand.