Chapter 44 ~Evelyn, Evelyn~

Don't forget to vote guys 💖

~ We grew up closer than most, closer than anything, closer than anything... Shared our bed and wore the same clothes, talked about everything, spoke about so many things.~

CHAPTER 44 ~Evelyn, Evelyn~

"Where am I?" you whispered, you looked around and you found yourself in a weird place, it was a lab? You looked to a side and you saw many papers in the wall and in a desk, everything perfectly accommodated, you saw a microscope too, and some other scientific tools. This reminded you a bit of Bulma's lab but this was not messy at all, it was barely illuminated, the light was really calm then you noticed a chamber it was full of water it gave the room a good effect, it was like a giant fish tank that covered all the wall, then you saw a figure in it slowly you approached, you shouldn't have done that. As you approached more figures began to appear, they looked like fishes? No... they looked like... oh no... now you were in front and you could finally distinguish what that was, corpses. You covered your mouth with your hands. Corpses floating in there, naked, and probably dead.

"She is perfect..." that voice! You turned around towards it and suddenly behind you there was Mojito your eyes turned instantly red as your face deformed in to one of anger, you attacked him without hesitating, but something weird happened, your attack didn't do anything... literally, it went through him "What?..." you whispered confused and yet he didn't even look at you, he was too focused in something. Slowly and carefully you approached, Mojito didn't seem to notice you at all... Where were you? this was like a dream? you were right next to him and nothing... It was like if you were invisible, you even shook your hand in front of him and nothing...

Then you saw something else, something small beside Mojito, a child? It was a small child maybe he had like 10 years old. Looking at him made you feel so bad, he was only wearing a small piece of clothing, it was white and dirty, there were brown stains, they almost looked like blood?... It was blood, there were also red stains, he had small wounds on his neck too, and on his feet, you couldn't imagine what was under the piece of clothing he was wearing, he looked so dirty like if he hadn't taken a shower for quite a while, poor boy...

Both of them were looking at something on the floor, and then you saw it, their gazes were fixed on a small girl, a young girl, maybe around 9? Or 10 she looked around the other boy's age... She was laying on the floor, naked, and wet... Slowly she raised her head to look at them with your brown eyes. You gasped... It was you, then that meant that this little boy... He was your brother? The boy looked at the little girl frightened, then your young version looked at him and smiled a bit, the little boy looked at her confused as he hid behind Mojito... Was that your birth? Mojito looked at your younger self with an elegant smile and the little boy hiding behind of Mojito looked with curiosity at you.

If this was your birth then... these were your memories? Then everything vanished, that scene was replaced with scenes of you two training, talking, eating together... you grabbed your head, the memories, they were returning slowly... you remembered some of that, yes... it was so vivid He became your brother, your first and only friend, you two used to live a happy life at least that is what you remembered but as everything... It didn't last for too long... the image changed again, you looked at it paying attention, not losing one single detail. Now your brother and you were fighting each other both of you were a bit older, this was different from training. No, this was not a training, this was a fight, both of you fought each other in a monstrous and violent way, and every time you won, again, and again, and again... Your training eventually got worse, eventually you realized that this training... it was not for both of us, it was for you... and you learned so fast..." One day he asked you to do the worst.