Child!Jiren x Child!Reader (Oneshot)

Hey! this is a oneshot requested by DenAli <3 In this fic the reader and Jiren are like 13 or 14 years old so maybe you guys could say they are teens but I guess it still counts hehe I hope you guys enjoy it. Kisses!!

"Hey Jiren... What's up with that face?"

"I don't understand... Why are we coming here? Shouldn't we be training? I don't have time for this..." Jiren protested, his master looked down at him with a warm smile "Hey... you're too serious for a kid don't you think?" he said with a huge smile as he patted his back hard, Jiren just chucked with his serious face and with his arms closed "Hey master!! What did you do to make Jiren come?" asked one of the fighters of their group smirking "HAHA I told him I was going to show him some new moves later" Gicchin said "Ahhh! Really?? But I thought you had already taught him all of the..." then Gicchin approached to him a little "Yeah!! There are plenty morehehehe" he said loud and a bit nervous "Oh really master? Cause I remember you sai..." but then Gicchin looked at him with a creepy face that send shivers down his apprentice back, Jiren was just ignoring them so he didn't notice "There... are... plenty... more..." he whispered and his apprentice looked at him scared "AhHAHA YES TRUE HAHA" he said as he came back with the rest of his crew.

Gicchin turned around and noticed that Jiren was about to leave, he placed his hand over his shoulder and Jiren stopped "Jiren where are you going?"

"I'm going to train" he said "Hehe... you are the most stubborn kid I've ever met. Tell me Jiren... You want to become stronger, right?" Jiren just looked at him, Gicchin already knew the answer and Jiren wasn't going to waste his words in answering such stupid question. Gicchin kneeled down to be at his size, so he could look at him face to face "Jiren... there is some people I would like you to meet. It is this important group called the Pride Troopers, I think you might be able to learn one or two new things with them let me..."

Jiren just ignored him and began to walk "I don't need..." suddenly he hit someone by accident.

"OUCH!" it all happened too fast Jiren didn't really move he just opened his eyes and looked down at you. 

Ugh! This was all horrible!!!! You were just looking for your brother and right when you had found him on the other side of the huge hall this kid had to get in the middle! You collided against his chest and he didn't even move, you lost balance a...

Ugh! This was all horrible!!!! You were just looking for your brother and right when you had found him on the other side of the huge hall this kid had to get in the middle! You collided against his chest and he didn't even move, you lost balance and fell back against a waited that had several glasses full of water, all that water fell over you, some pieces of glass cut your hands and your legs too, you looked at him angry and your eyes turned red "You little punk...." You whispered and he just continued looking at you with that plain serious face "Oh! My lady! I'm sorry he didn't mean to do that! Right Jiren?" Gicchin said as he looked at him "She got in my way"

Facepalm, Gicchin covered his face his his palm. This kid was helpless. Then he looked at the little girl on the floor, she was bleeding! "Oh my god! lady you are..." Gicchin began to panic, that little lady was wearing a really cute and fancy dress, she was surely a rich girl or the daughter of someone important.