Chapter 38 ~I Need Some Sleep~

Don't forget to vote guys 😘
The idea of adding a beautiful fluffy bunny was of @Yukie2awesome 😗

~ I need some sleep, it can't go on like this... I try counting sheep but there's one I always miss. Everyone says I'm getting down to low... Everyone says I just gotta let it go... ~

CHAPTER 38 

One week later

"It is amazing sweetie... Who would have thought that you had so many abilities" Whiss said as he looked at you with his usual elegant smile. You were floating at some inches over the grass in a lotus position, in both of your hands you had formed Hakais "Just make sure not to drop them or you might destroy the planet. You must remember, Hakai should only be used for real danger, its name is self-explanatory, as soon as anything is touched by this kind of energy it shall disappear..." you just nodded as you concentrated, you were actually learning to control your newfound powers. You never knew that you could form Hakais, or modify matter, it was extremely amazing, but in this week you had realized along with Whiss that there were plenty things that you were able to do, each day that passed your power increased, you could feel it. If someone had told you that you could gain all this power in a week you wouldn't have believed it, but it wasn't really you, it was like if your body was learning by itself... not only that, it felt so familiar, like if you had done this before.

Not only you were developing and learning new abilities, you were also learning to control... that side. The Great Priest and Whiss got to a conclusion. There are two sides of a coin, and that was you, one side was basically you... and the other side was... well your crazy violent side that only appeared when you heard that siren. Somehow Whiss had found a way to imitate this sound, he got it from your memories, your incomplete memories. You remembered yourself losing control over yourself at first, thank god Whiss and Goku were there to contain you... yes Goku had been helping a ton, and you weren't even exaggerating

That night had been the longest in your entire life, you weren't lying, all your thoughts all your problems were spinning inside of your head, not only you felt bad for what you just had found out about your past, but also there was a possibility of you being a murderer and a destructor of planets, also you were related to an actual murderer, not to mention that you were also created by a weird crazy angel, and also don't forget that you ... OH! And if that was not enough! You found out that the person you loved so much was just using you to get information... A lot to take in in one single night right? Well not really, not when you are in company of Goku.

That man has a gift... He has such a cool attitude, he had just his very own way to make you feel better. Surprisingly he didn't fall asleep, he heard your every word, your every concern, every problem, you even told him about Jiren which somehow made his really, really angry, that was normal, he was always too protective, just like with his sons and his friends, you had learned that from him... to protect the ones you love, and your home, those were the things that made you admire him so much. Once you finished talking about everything you felt so much better, all his optimism, his smiles, his giggles made you feel better and even mentally stronger and what he said it was so beautiful you are strong, beautiful, smart, ehm... ah... Y'know all those things you have hehe and look at you! You are still standing even after finding out all this bad things, that is because you are such a strong girl! I know that this is too hard and that you are scared but I believe in ya! And I will gladly help in anything I can! Maybe we could train together so you can forget about all this. Now that I know that you can become even stronger than before welp, I can't wait to fight ya!

You still felt a bit bad but thanks to Goku you understood that you couldn't just stay there and suffer and cry, you had to stand up and face your problems, be strong, you could do it, you promised it to him all this problems couldn't do anything against you, when you finally spoke about everything both of you were just too tired because of the lack of sleep, both of you began to tell each other silly puns until you fell asleep.