Chapter 24 ~November Rain~

"If we could take the time to lay it on the line I could rest my head just knowin' that you were mine, all mine. So if you want to love me then darlin' don't refrain or I'll just end up walkin' in the cold November rain...Do you need some time on your own?"

CHAPTER 24

You enter in to your dorm, the lights were off, maybe they were already asleep... You tried not to make any noise as you entered with your suitcase and the instant soups in hand. *Okay... Everything good till now* You left the suitcase in there as you went to the kitchen, you had to leave there the instant soup, you just placed them in there and then you went for your suitcase. This had been a long day, so much had happened and now the only thing you wanted to do was sleep, you were about to enter but once you look inside you freeze.

Quickly you step back and hide behind the wall as you hold your breath, what made you step back? Jiren was taking off his battle suit, his gloves were on his bed and he was taking off the top part of his battle suit, Oh no... You hug your suitcase, god! maybe you could stay there until he was done, yeah you would wait 5 minutes, no 10... yeah just to make sure he was done, and where was Hit? He was not in there nor his backpack, well you didn't know where he was but thank god he wasn't there or this would be unbearable then a voice interrupted your thoughts.

"I know you're there" you heard his deep and hoarse voice in the room, it sent shivers down your spine gosh how dumb you were, your ki, your stupid ki. Slowly you get in the entrance of the room, he turned around to face you, and you blinked a few times at the sight of him, oh gosh he was only wearing his white boots and the lower part of his suit, his muscular chest was exposed, you had a perfect view of his abs, his wide chest, those huge and strong arms. You felt the heat accumulating in your cheeks and then you look at him in the eyes, his dark eyes, his gaze was fixed on you, penetrating you. You didn't know what was worse, to look at his godlike body of at his penetrating eyes, how were you even supposed to forget what had happened in the morning like this? "Ah Hahaha sorry I didn't know you were here uhm..." his dark eyes intimidated you so much, you looked around trying to find a way out of this "I... I am going to take a bath!" You left your suitcase there and then you rushed towards the closet, you grabbed your towel, some random clothes and quickly you ran to the bathroom, you didn't want to take a shower but you really needed to get out of there.

You were done like in an hour, you checked in your phone the hour, 2:00am. You open slowly the door and the room was empty yeah at least it looked empty, your sight was blurred, ugh you were so tired, you couldn't even open your eyes, you just let your body fall over the bed and your eyes closed by themselves, in less than a minute you were asleep.

.

.

.

"Hmmn" You mumbled as you stretched yourself over the bed, you finally were able to rest after that hard day, you smile a little "So comfy..." slowly you began to open your eyes so they could get used to the light, also to your nose came a special scent, humidity? Was it raining? After some minutes you incorporate in a really slow way and you sit, you look at the window, it was raining the weather was just so good... and then you turn around and freeze, in front of you there was Jiren, leaning against the wall that was in front of your bed, looking at you with his crossed arms "Good morning..." you whispered and then you turned to look at the clock "9:00? Oh no we are late!"

"No, we are not" he said and you looked at him wondering what he meant.

"What do you mean?"

"The Great Priest cancelled today's activities due to the hour of arrival" That made sense, you had all gotten too late to the school and most of you were too tired, like this all of you wouldn't be efficient at the classes or trainings, it would be a shame to look at all of you. "Oh... I see" then you look at him, he was wearing his white tank top and his black jeans, you look around and notice Hit's bed was in perfect state... he didn't come to sleep, and next to his bed there was your bed, also in perfect state... wait a minute... your bed? If that was your bed and it was in perfect state then where were you? This bed... This was Jiren's bed... your face began to turn red, you look at him and at the bed repeatedly "Oh no! I'm sorry" you stood up quickly "This is your bed! Oh no... let me make your bed" Jiren didn't move at all he just looked at your every move.