Chapter 15 ~Just Give Me A Reason~

~ We're not broken, just bent, and we can learn to love again ~

CHAPTER 15

Hit

Where were you?

He got to the dorm and you weren't there nor Jiren. Both of you were gone.

He just couldn't stand this whole situation anymore, this was the first task in his whole life that he would not fulfill and not only that. In this whole moth he was not able to get enough information, what was that stupid rat planning to do with you? He changed his plans he indicated Hit to kidnap you and take you to a certain point and he had to do that for tomorrow. Some people hadn't notice but certain individuals had been disappearing, Hit wondered how no one found out yet, four persons were gone, exactly one per week, where were they? who was doing that?

Hit was worried, where were you at this hour? Damn it, His mind was a mess. In this month he hadn't even had enough time to be with you, he missed you so much, he needed your company, he needed you by his side. But all this mess had been consuming all his time.

Then he heard steps, in the corridor.

He recognized that ki, it was you! He turned towards the entrance of the room.

Then his expression changed from relief to shock when he looked at Jiren. This looked so bad in so many ways, both of you were wet, Jiren's training suit was a mess just as your hair, and you had a towel wrapped around your body, geez he couldn't stand seeing you like that, it was so much for him, anyone else would have thought that both of you had just... "Cornelia". You didn't have a relationship or something, actually Hit had made his confession and you didn't give him an answer. The Valentine's day was the last time in which you two had kissed or talked and from that day you had been spending almost every single day with Jiren, he knew about your training, he knew about your friendship with this man, and he knew that you admired him. He could see it in your eyes, it was the same way in which you used to look at him when you two trained together.

The only relief for Hit is that you were never alone, when you were not with your friends, you were with the Pride Troopers, with that bunny, or with Jiren... Nothing could happen to you.

The only thing that he didn't like was the way he looked at you.

He recognized that gaze.

"Where were you?"

"I went to swim, remember? I invited you and you refused, again" You said coldly

"Hm" Jiren went for his clothes, towel and then entered in to the bathroom. She was right, she had invited him and he refused. He looked at you, you were looking at Jiren as he left, Hit could see that you cared about him by now, more than he would be okay with. What would happen if you found about his past, about everything he had to go through?

Knowing you...

You would try to help him.

Jiren was not someone who deserved your help or mercy. He was a monster and a beast "You know that I've been..."

"Yes... Busy, you don't need to explain"

"What's the matter?"

"It's just that I'm ugh forget it. I need some sleep" you said as you went for your pajamas to the closet. Hit smirked a little, and he approached to you. He hugged you from behind gently, he felt you shiver to his touch, he missed so much having you close, you were so small, he loved having you in his arms, it had been a long time since the last time he was so close to you, since the last time he had felt so calm, Hit placed his head on your shoulder "Need some help?"