Chapter 12 (Part 4) ~So Close~

~Oh how could I face the faceless days... If I should lose you now~

CHAPTER 12 (Part 4)

So it turns out that 18 didn't want to tell you anything, she was just having a good time with Krillin so you decided to leave them alone and wait for Dyspo in the bar. Marron well, she was playing with the Zenos, some gods and Kaioshins were terrified as they looked at the scene. A little baby was playing with the most powerful and deathly beings in the 12 universes.

Your lives were in Marron's hands.

If she made the Zenos angry welp, it was pretty much the end. It was kinda funny... you thought as you looked at them. You were sitting in front of the bar, watching the party as you drank your piña colada, you felt better now. Being in that balcony really brought a lot of memories, old memories but it did really help to talk to somebody else about it.

Jiren... You closed your eyes and took a deep breath and relaxed.

"Hello Cornelia" That voice sounded familiar, you opened your eyes and turned towards the origin of the sound. "Beerus – sama, It's a pleasure to have you here" you said happily, the god of destruction of your universe was in front of you looking as cool as always with his usual posture, then he looked at the glass you had in your hand "Oh but what is that beautiful white liquid. Is it delicious?" he said pointing at your piña colada "Oh, this? This is called Piña Colada and it is really sweet, I think you would like it Beerus – sama." You asked to the barman another piña colada, Beerus sat next to you and received the beverage. Once he had it he tried it, of course it didn't have alcohol it just had that sweet and characteristic flavor.

"Hmmmmmmmmm! This is so delicious! Tasty, sweet, wonderful!!" he said as he took another sip "Hey Beerus – sama how are you doing at your classes? Whiss told me that they would last one month"

"Ohh the classes, they are boring sweetie. I can't wait to go home, take a long rest, and maybe watch some anime" Beerus said "I really need it, this whole tournament and school problem was just too much for me"

"Hmm yeah sir, I understand. Same here, these two weeks have been crazy"

"And how are you doing Cornelia?"

"Oh well I'm doing great, better than I expected" you said as you took another sip, then you continued talking about everything, he told you what he was learning at school and you told him what all of you have been doing, about your classes, about everything. The god was pretty curious.

"Hmmm really? I heard all of you had to share rooms" he said looking at you, by now he had already asked four piñas coladas "Yup, indeed" you nodded as you looked at the people that was dancing "And who are your roommates?"

"Oh Jiren and Hit" Beerus spit out the piña colada he had in his mouth "Jiren and Hit?" he said looking at you surprised. Okay. Why did everyone react like that every single time you said you shared room with Jiren and Hit? It wasn't that bad. Well, maybe at the beginning you reacted like that too but ugh okay, Hit might be an assassin but he was not a bad person that's just his job, and Jiren well he is... a mystery hmm, you didn't know anything about him. Only that he always made you feel so... "Hmmm"

"What is it Beerus – sama?"

"You are in a pretty convenient position. Say, you are a pretty and nice girl..." He was now confusing you, what was he talking about? "Beerus – sama?"

"Why don't you seduce him? So he will be on our side if our universe is in trouble again" he said in a very creepy way, it reminded you when he tried to ask Whiss to bribe Daishinkan. Suddenly Beerus received a hit in the head, someone hit him with a cane, it was Whiss. Yes, this definitely reminded you of that day, you had a poker face right now because of that weird request, you did expect everything but that...Seducing Jiren? You? Seducing anyone? Sure.... "Don't say such stupid things Beerus – sama! Honestly! You are such a stubborn god. How do you pretend that Cornelia is going to do such a bad thing?"